Hey Chrisj. So I was pretty rude I think in the chatbox whaen you asked about your lights.
Sorry, im pretty well surrounded by negativity at work and it spilled over.
I will admit I find LED lighting snobs and their expensive fixtures and fastidious "settings" and "intensities" and "advice" giving Irksome. Because they dont own ANY kind of meter.
Similar to folks I work with.

What I should have said was,
No, If your CHI-LEDs are pretty adequate in growing what you have in the tank then the 2 t5s are a REALLY good choice in wattage and color to add.
If you dont have a meter, turn on the leds and then turn on both t5. If its brighter your fine. If its A LOT BRIGHTER you may need to acclimate the corals by putting the t5 on a timer, and run them only mid day or some such combination.

Leds are digtal in spectral quality for the most part. If you look at an led spectrum they are generally spikey sticks , with big spikes in the blue and only encompassing 40 or 50nm range in color, the 10&14k white a little more spread into the rest of the spectrum but still pretty spikey.

By adding the 2 t5 choices Pink and Purple you added to exactly to the 420 500 range Photosynthesis preferred for corals and because of the analog nature of t5 and the physics of making gas glow you will add the rest of the spectrum not found in the led.

Now your spectral curve has changed, picture the spikey spectrum picture again, you have now used that as a base and filled in all the valleys and smoothed the peaks
and now your spectrum looks much more like an analog curve with the new levels of blue and voilet you bought the tubes for. and the added bonus of some green yellow and red!
Prepare for the corraline!

The only question really is did you add to much intensity.
and that was actually your question.
and I was a D**k when you asked.
Sorry bro.

PM with same being sent