• Hungry
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • + Reply to Thread

Thread: EcoTech Marine VorTech MP40wES Propeller Pump w/ Wireless EcoSMART Driver

stpatrick is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

EcoTech Marine VorTech MP40wES Propeller Pump w/ Wireless EcoSMART Driver

Hi Everyone. I am selling my MP 40wES pump. It is in top notch condition. I would rate it a 9 out of 10. If you want to upgrade it to the new version you can do that for $60. You can order the parts from EcoTech. I would like to get $250 for it.

Features for the MP40 include:

Long Pulse Mode allows for wave pulse timings of between 2 and 60 seconds, enabling you to create slow alternating flow throughout your tank. And, you can couple multiple masters and slaves to create spiraling or gyre flow too!
      A new Night Mode – one of the most sought after enhancements - enables you to set your pump to operate for 14 hours in whichever mode you select for the day and go back to Night Mode for 10 hours. Master pumps will tell their slaves to go into Night Mode as well. Your Night Mode setting will be stored for as long as you want or until you cycle power to the pump, at which point you simply program the Night Mode again.
      A Pump Disconnect feature automatically shuts down your pump if the dry and wet sides become separated.

Enhancements to existing modes include:

Feed Mode has been slowed from 1000gph to 500gph to make it easier than ever for you to spot feed corals and slow moving fish in your tank with the push of a button.
      A modified range of adjustment for Short Pulse Mode makes it easier for you to fine tune wave form.
      A novel save function for Pulse Mode enables you to save your own fine-tuned wave, providing you an even higher level of customization, and preventing you from ever having to re-program a wave again.
      A more sporadic Reef crest Mode for both single pump systems and multi pump systems enables more pronounced speed changes constantly throughout the day
      A more sporadic Lagoon Mode for both single pump systems and multi pump systems provides your tank with enhanced variability to better simulate a lagoon environment
      EcoTech Marine has created a new benchmark for wave-like flow by taking a direct route to what we all desire as reef aquarium hobbyists; we wanted high flow, low heat, easy, efficient and controllable technology. Now we have it.

al2 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

location?

stpatrick is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Encinitas

ford4life is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..