• + Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Jebao group buy part 3

Sancho is offline Premium Member
      My status is: yo mama

I am:
      Piratey

Jebao group buy part 3

UPDATE SINCE MONDAY IS LABOR DAY THEY WONT SHIP UNTIL TUESDAY. IF YOU STILL WANT IN MAKE SURE YOU GET YOUR ORDER AND PAYPAL IN NO LATER THAN MONDAY.

Ok so the last one was a bust. I just got pricing from the wholesaler. this is what will be available August 25. One to 2 day shipping I will take orders for this till the the 29th since Friday is payday. Sorry no Dosing pumps.

The Evergrow D120 is being discontinued They still have some in stock. They are clearing them out. The more I order on the LED pricing goes down on each unit. I will adjust the price accordingly if multiple units are ordered.

Paypal tednugentshotmydog@mac.com
      If your Paypal is not linked to your checking account you pay the Paypal Fees!

Pm me with what you need. If you have any questions PM me and I will give you my Phone.

Evergrow full spectrum LED D120 $98 <-------price drop $90 they still have a few available

The RW are the newest wave maker /power head available. It was made to compete with the Ecotech MP's. You can add up to 8 pumps and the controllers wirelessly synch to each other. It works off a master and slave controllers. They perform better than the MP's and dont have a giant dry side of the pump wrecking the look of your tank.

RW-4---$65 ...........Flow Rate 100 gph to 1000 gph
      RW-8---$75 ...........Flow Rate 200 gph to 2000 gph
      RW-15---$85 .........Flow Rate 400 gph to 4000 gph
      RW-20---$95 .........Flow Rate 525 gph to 5250 gph

The DC pumps are suitable for in sump use. They have 6 speeds. And come with a controller.

DC-3000---$70........Flow Rate 238 gph to 793 gph. Max head height 8 feet.
      DC-6000---$95........Flow Rate 476 gph to 1585 gph. Max head height 11 feet
      DC-9000---$105......Flow Rate 713 gph to 2377 gph. Max head height 13 feet
      DC-12000---$115.....Flow Rate 951 gph to 3170 gph. Max head height 15 feet

The WP's come with a power supply and single controller. 3 speeds.

WP-10---$50........Flow Rate 530 gph to 1000 gph
      WP-25---$55........Flow Rate 800 gph to 2000 gph
      WP-40---$60........Flow Rate 1700 gph to 3400 gph
      WP-60---$85........Flow Rate 3170 gph to 5280 gph

The pump only is just that the pump only. No power supply no controller. same flow rates listed above.

WP-10P(pump only)---$30
      WP-25P(pump only)---$43
      WP-40P(pump only)---$50
      WP-60P(pump only)---$61

The dual controller is just a controller and power supply...Pump not included. The dual controller allows you to control up to 2 WP's from one controller. Make sure you buy the appropriate one for your application. The power supply is different and the TC4A will not power your WP 60's. The dual controller has 8 speeds giving you more control.

WP TC-4A Dual Controller (wp25/wp10) - $40.00
      WP TC-5A Dual Controller (wp40/wp25/wp10) - $57.00
      WP TC-6A Dual Controller (wp60/wp40/wp25) - $70.00

This is a great option and is what I am running on my tank. You get 2 pumps controller and power supply.

2x WP10P + 1x Twin Controller TC - 4A - $88
      2x WP25P + 1x Twin Controller TC - 4A = $110
      1x WP10P + 1x WP25P +Twin Controller - TC - 4A = $110
      2x WP40P + 1x Twin Controller TC - 5A = $135
      2x WP60P + 1x Twin Controller TC - 6A = $170
      1x WP40P + 1x WP60P + 1 Twin Controller TC - 6A = $160

INTEREST LIST

1. lawdeezy 2 x RW8 $150 PAID IN FULL (PAYPAL)----------------------------------------------------------------------delivered.
      2. Adrian1028 2 x DC12000 $230 3 x RW8 $225 1 x RW4 $65 total $525 PAID IN FULL $525 (PAYPAL)------------delivered
      3. Drama D 2 x RW 15 total $170 PAID IN FULL (PAYPAL)-------------------------------------------------------------- delivered
      4. aquaculture 2 Rw15 $170 1 DC12000 $115 total $285 PARTIAL PAYMENT $170 (PAYPAL)------------------------delivered
      5. KDHL 1 x RW8 $75 1 x RW15 $85 1 1 x DC12000 $115 total $275 PAID IN FULL (PAYPAL)-----------------------delivered
      6. reefer_n00b 2 RW 15 $170 1 x DC12000 $115 total $285 PAID IN FULL (PAYPAL)---------------------------------delivered
      7. Dugaru 2 RW 15 Total $170 PAID IN FULL (CASH)--------------------------------------------------------------------delivered
      8. CRONZ 1 x DC3000 $70 2 x WP 10 with twin controller TC4A $88 total $158 PAID IN FULL (PAYPAL)------------delivered
      9. cutterx23 2x DC1200 $230 total $230 PAID IN FULL (PAYPAL)-------------------------------------------------------delivered
      10. scott30si 2x RW 8 total $ $150 PAID IN FULL (PAYPAL)--------------------------------------------------------------pending
      11. gus6464 2x RW4 total $130 PAID IN FULL (PAYPAL)----------------------------------------------------------------delivered
      12. sdnd 2 x RW20 $190 1x DC12000 $115 total $305 PAID IN FULL (PAYPAL)---------------------------------------delivered
      13. cHRoNzZe 1 x WP40 total ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------delivered
      Attached Images Attached Images  
      Last edited by Sancho; 09-12-2014 at 02:25 PM.

I am:
      Piratey

For those of you on the fence about these pumps. Sorry for the bad iPad vid but you can see how they move water in my Solana. 2 WP10's would have been sufficient for this tank. These have performed Just as good if not better than my Tunze Turbelle Stream pumps at a fraction of the cost. Flow rate is set at 2 out of 8. When I go above 5 it puts water on the floor. The pump on the left is a first gen WP25 it is still running strong. It took some playing with the knobs to get the constant wave motion where I wanted it. The new RW synch to each other and have a wider flow pattern. I havent got my hands on one yet but from everything I have seen, it is basically a Vortech MP knock off. And reviews are good. Prices are very good on these pumps and quality is defiantly improving from Jebao's early days.

KorL is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Is there package deal for rw pumps with twin controller?

I am:
      Piratey

Quote Originally Posted by KorL View Post
      Is there package deal for rw pumps with twin controller?
      The Dual controller is not necessary with twin RW's since they wirelessly synch to each other. Yes you have 2 controllers but they synch to each other. But if you are adding a 1 RW to an existing 1 WP than you would need the dual controller. Although the 2 pumps wont synch to each other the dual controller takes care of that function. If you are going with twin RW you just buy 2 RW's. Dual controller is not needed. You can add 8 pumps that will synch to each other but each pump comes with a controller. 8 pumps 8 controllers just like the Vortech MP's. This is info I am getting from someone with really bad english. But she tells me that dual controller is not needed with RW.
      Last edited by Sancho; 08-12-2014 at 01:34 PM.

I am:
      Piratey

I am on Skype to China trying to figure this out. I dont have a an RW yet so I am trying to get answers. Basically what I am getting is each RW need there own controller. But they will all synch up and make "happy waves". <---seriously she said happy waves
      Its probably 3 to 5 am in china and I can get a product rep on Skype. The internet is so cool. The Chinese are serious workaholics.
      Last edited by Sancho; 08-12-2014 at 01:50 PM.

Reef Dreams is offline Member
      My status is: Keep on Reefing!!

I am:
      Happy

I have 2 RW15's hooked up together on my 240 on wave mode. LOVE IT!!!! check my build thread for a video. You program one controller as the master, then all others sync to it and you will set them to slave. They will then lose functional control aside from speed and power of spin (so you can still adjust the power it's sending out and lower gph, but you cannot adjust which mode it is on, ie wave mode, random, continuous, etc.). Master control will be on the master and you can adjust mode and then individual power on each other slave. It's really easy and convenient. Would definitely recommend these ph.

Brett

I am:
      Piratey

Quote Originally Posted by Reef Dreams View Post
      I have 2 RW15's hooked up together on my 240 on wave mode. LOVE IT!!!! check my build thread for a video. You program one controller as the master, then all others sync to it and you will set them to slave. They will then lose functional control aside from speed and power of spin (so you can still adjust the power it's sending out and lower gph, but you cannot adjust which mode it is on, ie wave mode, random, continuous, etc.). Master control will be on the master and you can adjust mode and then individual power on each other slave. It's really easy and convenient. Would definitely recommend these ph.

Brett
      Like the Chinese lady said "happy waves" I cant wait to get a couple of these.^^^what he said^^^Is basically what the product rep in China was telling me.
      Last edited by Sancho; 08-12-2014 at 02:47 PM.

I am:
      Piratey

Due to litigation from Tunze and now possible litigation from Ecotech these low price solutions may not be available for very long in the US. That is also what the product Rep told me.

Adrian1028 is offline Premium Member
      My status is: Enjoying my Moorish Idol

I am:
      Piratey

Happy WAVES!!!!

I totally want Happy waves in my tank.

I am:
      Piratey

What is the link to your build thread?

Would really like to see the video.

I have a 150, 5'x2'x2' and am trying to figure out which RW's to order. 2 RW-8's or 2 RW-15's

Quote Originally Posted by Reef Dreams View Post

Brett

cutterx23 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Awesome

I am:
      Piratey

What speed setting do you have them set at?

Quote Originally Posted by cutterx23 View Post

cutterx23 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Awesome

Full power, about 30% speed. If I speed it up waves get bigger.

I am:
      Piratey

Forming interest list. No need to Paypal now I will take orders up to the 29th. Aside from not having the dosing pump I like the selection of products they have available this time around. I would jump on the RW's now if you want them I smell a lawsuit in the making. Tunze is trying to block the sale of the WP's in the US. I am sure that Ecotech will follow.

I am:
      Piratey

I have bought from Sancho before and will again. Super guy.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information