• Tired
  • + Reply to Thread

Thread: 29 Gallon Salt Water System for sale $150.00

Schluppa is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

29 Gallon Salt Water System for sale $150.00

Selling my 29 Gallon Salt Water Eclipse System - I am upgrading to a bigger tank of 50 Gallons and need to sell my current tank. Below is a description of the system:

29 Gallon Glass Tank - its 8 years old and has some scratches on the front due to it being glass but you are not really able to see them, they are very small but they are there.

Eclipse Hood - This hood is specifically designed for the beginner or intermediate salt water aquarium owner, its fixed with a bio wheel which houses your good bacteria which you never need to replace. (You can replace the one I have if you absolutely want a new one) It has its own filtration system in the hood which is fitted with an "H" size filter cartridge that you can get at any salt water store. There are also 2 jets to flow water back into the tank so you have tons of flow and they are moveable too. (I go to Pet Kingdom)

Lighting - The hood has been gutted to fit 4 T-5 lights as I started to house soft and hard corals and the normal 2 florest bulbs it had could not house it. I have brand new screws, washers and clips that fit the hood so that you could install them. I have taken them apart as the salt over the last 5-6 years has eroded them so you do not need to worry about getting new ones. (1 White, 3 Blues, 1 Purple)

Equipment - Black wood stand that the tank sits on has a door in the front and is open in the back for easy acess to the cords and lights, 2 light timers to set lights for morning and evening, water heater, 2 water pumps.

Everything is there for you to start the tank up! Please email me/call me/text me with ANY questions at all or if you want to come and see the system.

Phone: 619.481.2339
      rodriguez.christina@hotmail.com

Christina Rodriguez

rtco is offline Registered User
      My status is: Shhhhhredding

I am:
      Sneaky

FYI this is the Sponsor Specials area, shoulda' been listed in the Equipment section... But no harm no foul

ChouDawg is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Hungry

I'm surprised this forum isn't locked down to only allow Sponsors to post.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information