• Tired
  • Closed Thread

Thread: Guidelines for LOUNGE

Yolo is offline Premium Member
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Happy

Guidelines for LOUNGE

Yes, this is the "Anything Else" area for posting however we do need some obvious guidelines. Clearly people get passionate when we come to politics, sex, religion, and the Oakland Raiders...thus please use common sense when posting.

In the event you get out of hand, the Moderators will either edit your content (sometimes I change cuss words to the word "butterfly" ) or we will lock or delete the entire thread.

Before a thread gets closed or deleted, you should all know the Moderators do get at least one other opinion, thus no action is taken without mutual consent and another person's judgement as well.

- If you don't have something practical or productive to say, keep it to yourself. Don't post to be antagonistic.

- No sexual discussion or equivalent that deviates from our Family Site theme.

- No threats of violence, physical harm, or cyber bullying. Instances are recorded and kept in Archives. You will be held accountable for what you post so think before hit the enter key. It is OK to just walk away. There are no egos here in Anonyland.

- Watch the Gun discussions and keep them away from mis-use but rather focused on best practice, safety, best in show, etc. Please no sales on this website.

- I am sure we will come across items of question or two people engaged in non-productive bantor here and we might have to put those threads on a time out....bear with us. Posts might get deleted, edited, closed...just depends. Sometimes not every message is fully conveyed via written text...meanings are misunderstood, things get out of hand unknowingly.

- No Promotions, Spam, or Selling of items...

We are all here to have fun, if it's not fun or you think you should not be posting it then don't. If your employer can't read it or you can't share it with your kids, wife, or Mother, don't post it here.

Thank you

Contact: webmaster@sandiegoreefs.com with any questions or comments.
      Last edited by Yolo; 03-12-2013 at 06:51 AM.
      SW 150g Reef w/Livestock

I really love arguing with strangers on the internet...NOT...be cool."
      "I was Yolo before it got weird."
      http://www.sandiegofishingclub.com

Closed Thread

Thread Information