• Tired
  • + Reply to Thread

Thread: Break from the hobby sale: Established Tanks

619andyp is offline Registered User
      My status is: good

I am:
      Happy

Break from the hobby sale: Established Tanks

I need a break from the hobby so I would like to sell all my tanks except my 3 gallon pico. Since I need a break I obviously won't be interested in any trades. I have had these tanks running for years so they are really nicely established. I don't want to part anything out either. Pick up will be in City Heights.

28 gallon JBJ nano cube saltwater coral reef tank aquarium and matching stand. Pro LED model. Upgraded with maxi-jet 1200s to increase flow. Ocean Pulse Dual wave maker. The skimmer was upgraded to a Tunze 9002 protein skimmer with InTank collection cup. JBJ Tru Temp titanium heating element. Vortech Ecosmart MP10. Battery powered, external power supply backup system (in case the power goes out). JBJ Nano Arctica titanium chiller with installation kit and return pump. 2 JBJ LED Nano Glo lights on the back for the refugium. 2 American DJ power centers. Neptune Systems Aquacontroller Jr with DC-8 (one of the outlets doesn't work) and temp probe. 5 watt inline UV sterilizer (needs new bulb). Mag-float glass cleaner. The dusk dawn lights need to be replaced. Very easy to do and very cheap.

Tons of corals. Softies, LPS, SPS, zoas, chalices, a clam. Big cleanup crew of snails, hermits, and crabs. ORA aquacultured blue Mandarin Goby Dragonet. Pair of red firefish. Purple firefish.

I'm also including my 20 gallon long holding/quarantine tank. Has a six line wrasse and some snails. 4X24" T5 lighting (needs new bulbs). AC70 filter converted to an algae turf scrubber with surface skimmer (needs light). Rio power head. Heater. Timer. Mag-Floats.

I will also include an extra Tunze 9002 protein skimmer. Works great but the bottom plastic piece is worn.

The sale will also include much more. I can't remember all of it. $2000 or shoot me a reasonable offer.

Last edited by 619andyp; 06-03-2012 at 01:07 PM.

I am:
      Happy

I also have a freshwater 72 gallon bow front glass fish tank. Has matching black stand with glass door. Live plants including java moss, java fern, different anubias, and more. Some Congo Tetras, Roseline Sharks, Cory Cats, a big rainbow shrimp . T5 lighting with sunrise/sunset effects, and timers. Fluval FX5 canister filter. Several pounds of lace rock and African root wood. 15w UV sterilizer (need bulb). Everything you'll need. $1000 or shoot me a reasonable offer.

Last edited by 619andyp; 06-03-2012 at 01:07 PM.

rodbuster229 is offline Registered User
      My status is: Chillin

I am:
      Hungry

Lmk if you would sell the mp 10

I am:
      Happy

Lowered prices. Will entertain offers.

sdnd is offline Registered User
      My status is: At Work

I am:
      Tired

if u decide to part out lmk on your purple firefish! tia!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information