Like the title says, I have my families up for sale:
  • The (2) Yellow Tangs I purchased from Exotic Reef Imports roughly January 2011, while on a run to stock my tank - they were about 1.5" long. Each now are roughly + 3". They are awesome together, very friendly toward other fish (kept them with a Mel. Wrasse, numerous clowns, gobies, blennies), are not scared to check out visitors. They are healthy and eat like its going out of style, they eat Spectrum (and S+) pellets, and nori from 99Ranch regularly. Never sick, or wounded.
... I'm asking $45 for the pair, or if you don't want both $30 a head.
  • The ORA Naked Clown and it's Ocellaris bf/gf are each just under 2" in length. I believe I sourced the Nakie from PetCo a while back on super sale and has grown significantly, the Ocellaris was sourced there after another coupon was printed. They are exploratory, and nice to my other tank inhabitants, never have demonstrated a problem. Have eaten whatever I feed anyone, nori or spectrum (or even on rare occasion frozens).
... For these bad-boys (girls), I would like $40 for the pair, or $15 for the occ. and $35 for the Naked.

I really love these fish, and whats weird is that there's a connection because of the amount of care put in. I am changing gears, and re-approaching what I want in an aquarium experience.

Higher than some retail prices, but I believe it is worth it's wait in gold to introduce a fish that has been acclimated to aquarium life for over a year (and is perfectly healthy) - than taking a gamble with any fish.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01018.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	100.8 KB
ID:	36834Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01019.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	92.0 KB
ID:	36835Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01020.JPG
Views:	96
Size:	86.2 KB