New Page 2

Fountains Aquarium - Come in and visit the oldest Tropical Fish Pet Store in San Diego. We have been here to serve all of your Tropical Fish tank and Fish Aquarium San Diego needs since 1950. We specialize in Custom Aquariums plus Freshwater and Saltwater Fish.
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pic posting help/question

Pic posting help/question

Ok I've tried the search button and couldn't find what I was looking for?.My question is.."Is it possible for me to post pictures on here using just my iPhone?" I have a netbook but I'm so used to making things happen through my phone I pretty much went computer dumb. Or if it's not too much to ask from a new guy to SDreef such as myself..if I email pics to a member and they can post them for me?..TIA

ed

Start a free imgur.com account, upload images. When you view image info on imgur site, it gives you a code you can use to paste directly into your new post. pretty sure photobucket does the same, but I don't like their site because it is cluttered with crap.

Photobucket is the same
    --Ryan---

Current build 12g Mr. Aqua http://www.sandiegoreefs.com/forums/...?89423-Mr-Aqua

there's an app Snappbucket: very easy to use
    download pic, then copy picture then paste, and bam you just posted your 1st pics
    congrats

thanks for the help!..I found an app that works just can't post more than one at a time.

If you use tapatalk, you can post pics through it. It's a forum viewing app and it costs around $3-$4.

SanDiegoReefs.com Moderator
    Sent from my Droid Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information