Thread: Aquatic Perfection Introduction

Threaded View

AqPerfection is offline Site Sponsor
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Aquatic Perfection Introduction

Hello SD Reefs,

Im new to the boards here and I'd like to introduce myself. My name is Brian Long and I own and operate "Aquatic Perfection." I started my first saltwater aquarium over twenty years ago and my obsession and love for aquariums grew. In 1995, "Aquatic Perfection" was created with the intentions of creating a cutting edge aquatic design and managment firm. Today, Aquatic Perfection is San Diego County’s premier full service aquatic firm, specializing in the custom design, quality installation, and professional and dependable aquarium management of luxury freshwater and marine aquarium systems.

We provide our clients with the highest levels of technical and artistic expertise as well as unsurpassed customer service and professionalism. Our professional staff are experts in aquarium fish and reef care, while exemplifying patience and passion for the industry. Our extensive knowledge and experience working with fresh water, salt water and reef aquariums, allows us to provide you with a unique and beautiful aquascape that will satisfy the needs of both the aquarium’s owner and its inhabitants. Through our commitment, expertise and reliability, Aquatic Perfection has built a respectable reputation as one of Southern California’s leaders in aquatic care.

At Aquatic Perfection it is our intention to always exceed your expectations. Our most common response from clients, once we finish their aquarium is, “I had no idea it would look this great.” We offer superb customer service and support well after the initial sale and will continue to provide aquarium maintenance and support to you for the lifetime of your installation.

We specialize in providing Professional Aquatic Management Services for your home, office, and retail aquarium settings tailored to your individual needs. Whether you desire a freshwater, marine or saltwater reef aquarium, Aquatic Perfection has the knowledge, and resources to ensure your aquarium is expertly designed and installed with meticulous care for detail.

From blueprints and design phase, throughout fabrication and installation, we make sure it's done right the first time. We don’t try to be the cheapest; we strive to be the best!Aquatic Perfection never compromises quality to meet or beat a competitor’s price. We use the finest acrylic aquariums, state-of-the-art filtration equipment and the highest quality materials on the market in each of the systems we design. We provide fine workmanship and excellent services that are second to none! 

Our philosophy is based on delivering quality in everything we do, whether it’s routine maintenance, a large scale commercial installation, or a simple troubleshooting issue, we are focused on the details to ensure our customers’ satisfaction.

If I can be of assistance to any of you, please don't hesitate to call us today at 760-691-9340 or visit us on the web at www.aquatic-perfection.com.
      Last edited by Yolo; 02-02-2012 at 10:38 AM.

Thread Information