• Closed Thread

Thread: Feedback Posting Guidelines

SanDiegoReefs is offline Owner/Administrator
      My status is: Busy Working on Stuff

I am:
      Amused

Feedback Posting Guidelines

Hello,

This Forum is designated for feedback on Members regarding buying and selling experience. All posts should be factual and based on an actual transaction from the person involved in the transaction. Feedback is accepted ONLY for existing, current, Sponsors or Members. Any negative feedback on Sponsors could be edited unless the poster has made an attempt to contact owner/manager and includes those comments in post.

There should be one post per username. Please search for the User and post your experience regarding that individual there.

Do not abuse the Forum by using unfactual comments, bad language (that means inferred bad language), or any wording you would not send to your employer or familiy member. Be professional. Everyone has an opportunity to respond and explain themselves. Do not post negative comments based on your friendship or professional relationship in response to someone else's experience. Let the target person respond (or not).

Note: Continued instances of reported bad behavior or a history of negative feedback from otherwise good standing members could result in a change to your membership status on SanDiegoReefs.com. Some instances of NEGATIVE Feedback will also be STICKYED until resolved.

Thank you

webmaster@sandiegoreefs.com
      Last edited by Yolo; 10-21-2012 at 05:05 PM.
      SIGNATURE

Doing the best we can for SDReefs.com and our Reefing Community.

Have you read the post: Etiquette for newbies?

http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22223

Yolo is offline Premium Member
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Happy

Negative Feedback Issues

Note: SDR is not responsible for negotiating or resolving issues between members and should not be held accountable for any issues or challenges you incurr while having a transaction. Please keep that in mind when posting comments. Occaisionally there is an expectation that SanDiegoReefs can impact a resolution when in fact we are nuetral as we did not participate in any particular event. Try and hold yourselves responsible for what has happened, how it got to that point, and who owns the resolution.
      SW 150g Reef w/Livestock

I really love arguing with strangers on the internet...NOT...be cool."
      "I was Yolo before it got weird."
      http://www.sandiegofishingclub.com

Closed Thread

Thread Information