• Hungry
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • + Reply to Thread

Thread: Volunteers wanted for SanDiegoReefs.com Site Steering Committee meeting - Jan 2012

Yolo is offline Premium Member
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Happy

Volunteers wanted for SanDiegoReefs.com Site Steering Committee meeting - Jan 2012

I am seeking up to 7 members who would like to meet the first week of December to service as a Focus Group for our SanDiegoReefs.com Forum.

Members of this group should be registered with SDReefs for over a year or have at least one year of experience with a Forum enough to have a qualified opinion, Premium or Non-Premium, vested in the SW hobby, open minded, well grounded, and be able to openly discuss their thoughts and opinions in a productive manner. You should not be associated with any particular Sponsor though.

This group will look at the Previous SDReefs Forum up against the Current SDReefs Forum and openly discuss what works, what doesn't, likes, dislikes, and open other thoughts for the Forum. Be objective and honest.

This is not a technical group but more of a User Group that discusses where SDReefs has been, and where they would like it to go. What they want to see from the site, what the site is about, how it works, what it should do or doesn't do. What it does right and what it does wrong. Not just advocates, but people that want to help the site help itself and not just post, but have a voice.

No compensation will be provided for this service however I will certainly provide a Free SDReefs T-shirt, beverages, and pizza for this event.

I'm thinking of about 2 hours, maybe an evening in Jan from 6:00 to 8:00PM, location to be determined. Probably a restaurant or pub.

Please PM me or email at webmaster@sdreefs.com and put Steering Committee in the subject line. Please give me your screen name, real name, and a phone number to contact you.

I expect there to be more than 7 so please, if you are not asked to be at the first one, your name will be moved to the next one.

- Site Theme/Color/Look-n-Feel
      - Core Functionality
      - Additionaly Functionality/Features
      - Chat
      - Forum Layout / Forums
      - Terms and Conditions for users
      - North County engagements
      - Partnering with Clubs and Organizations
      - Other

Obviously we will not get this all done in one one night, one meeting. This should be a progressive elaboration, so please, if you can't make the first one, get on the list and let's see about hearing your thoughts at the next one in January. Maybe make it a Poker Party or something.

Thanks again for all your support,

Mike
      Last edited by Yolo; 12-12-2011 at 09:07 AM.
      SW 150g Reef w/Livestock

I really love arguing with strangers on the internet...NOT...be cool."
      "I was Yolo before it got weird."
      http://www.sandiegofishingclub.com

Yolo is offline Premium Member
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Happy

Too much going on in Dec with Holidays and all...pushed to January!
      SW 150g Reef w/Livestock

I really love arguing with strangers on the internet...NOT...be cool."
      "I was Yolo before it got weird."
      http://www.sandiegofishingclub.com

pinoyreef is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

I volunteer my self. I know Im only have couple of months register to this site, but I can help to make this site grow. I would like to share my knowledge, and use my influence to make our site better than ever. With your permission, I will be proud to serve our sdreef.
      I work full time, Im free in morning till 2 pm, and Im off tuesday and wednesday. lmk. Thanks.
      John

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information