• + Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: $1.80 Peppermint Shrimp from Reeftopia.com

619andyp is offline Registered User
      My status is: good

I am:
      Happy

$1.80 Peppermint Shrimp from Reeftopia.com

Update: Big thanks to everyone who participated for being cool, easy to deal with, and making this work. Was the smoothest group buy ever. I can't believe the peppermints were only a buck sixty two. All my stuff looks great and acclimated very nicely. How do you like what you got? How did the acclimation go?

Update: Everything arrived except Bodie's royal gramma. They sent a note saying they were out of stock and were sorry. I'll refund you $7.65 via PayPal. I am going to send a mass email out with my address and phone number. Please call me when you are on your way. Thanks.

Update: FedEx tracking # 9848-0890-3964. I'll also send out a group email, and update this thread, when all arrives. I'm excited.

Update: Order placed and will be delivered Friday.

Update: Going to have to reschedule for Friday delivery. Very sorry everyone. Reeftopia said it would take too much time to split everything up and they couldn't get it out in time for Thursday. If this doesn't work for you please let us know here, ASAP. I will send out a mass PM too.

Update: We have enough people to close the buy, get the shrimps for a buck eighty, and get ten percent off the entire order. Trying to do pick up for Thursday per Packard970's request. If that doesn't work for you let us know in this thread. If you haven't got your payment in please do so ASAP. If you need my email address, phone number, home address, or anything else, PM me. If I don't have your payment by the end of the night your order will be canceled. Thanks everyone.

GROUP BUY

Reeftopia is having a sale. Peppermint Shrimp for $2.00 each or 50 for $90 ($1.80 per shrimp). They also have a sale on Emerald crabs at $36 for 12 ($3 each). Orders over $200 get ten percent off also. I was in the market so I thought I would organize a group buy. Payment must be made in advance via cash or PayPal (you pay the fees). If you are paying via PayPal please include your SDReefs user name and items ordered with your payment. Pick up will be in City Heights, four short blocks off the 15 freeway and University ave (92105). Overnight shipping (to me) will be free. You will need to pick your items up the day they are delivered. They only ship on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday for arrival Tuesday, Thursday or Friday. I will try to arrange for a shipping day that works for everyone.

If you want to participate please reply to this thread. Feel free to check out Reeftopia's website and add anything else you might want to the group buy. Please include your total with the order. I will keep this post updated with everyone's orders. Would like everyone to be paid up by Tuesday night so I can place the order Wednesday morning. So the group buy will close then. If this doesn't work for you let us know and I'll try to help. Otherwise any orders not paid by Tuesday will be canceled. Thanks.

619Andyp: 12 shrimp (plus one to make an even 50), 6 emerald crabs, 36 Cerith............................................ ...(Paid)
      Packard970: 6 Emerald Crabs, 100 Cerith Snails, Spotted Anemone Shrimp...$72.00 (80.00 cash paid)Picked up, Refunded $8 cash
      KDHL 10 Shrimp............................................ .....................................(15.43 paid PayPal) plus a dollar cash, Picked up
      Bodie 5 Shrimp (plus one), royal gramma(Out of stock).......................$15.75 (Paid via PayPal) Picked up, Refunded $7 cash
      Yolo 10 Shrimp, 3 emerald........................................... ...................$25.00 (Paid PayPal) Picked up
      rigox2002 12 shrimp(short 1 shrimp), 3 emerald crab, 22 Cerith..... (38.00 paid PayPal) Picked up, $1.62 refunded via PayPal

All done!
      Last edited by 619andyp; 11-18-2011 at 08:17 PM.

Acefspds is offline Registered User
      My status is: ~.~

I am:
      Annoyed

Any North County pickups or people from North County picking up? i would like 5 shrimp and a couple neon gobies if so. lmk

sdnd is offline Registered User
      My status is: At Work

I am:
      Tired

if you do a pickup near aquasd, i'm down to get some....lmk!

Rlock4227 is offline Registered User
      My status is: Buying

I am:
      Crazy

Any garentees they will eat aiptasias? If so I'll get 5

I am:
      Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Rlock4227 View Post
      Any garentees they will eat aiptasias? If so I'll get 5
      You can read about Reeftopia's guarantees on their website. Pretty sure they do not guarantee them to eat aiptasia. I have bought from them several times in the past and their peppermints have always worked at clearing my aiptasia.

BUMP. This is a great deal at $1.80 per shrimp. I Doubt anyone could find peppermints this cheap anywhere. They are normally around $5 each.

I am:
      Crazy

Ill get 6!

I am:
      Happy

Ill get 6!
      Cool. I put you on the list.

I am:
      Crazy

Where is pick up? And where can I meet u to pay? Pm or txt me it will be easier (951)852-7392

I am:
      Happy

Where is pick up? And where can I meet u to pay?
      Quote Originally Posted by 619andyp View Post
      Payment must be made in advance via cash or PayPal (you pay the fees). Pick up will be in City Heights, four short blocks off the 15 freeway and University ave (92105).
      PM me for my home address or the email payment address. Thanks.

I am:
      Crazy

Pm'ed you

Packard970 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

O.K. put me down for the following: 100 Cerith Snails (SKU 211 Lot Price) at $45, (1) Spotted Anemone Shrimp $17, and the (6) Emerald Crabs at $18. Total price $80. I'll send a PM to arrange payment. Thanks

I am:
      Happy

We qualify for free shipping. We can now close this order and still get the peppermints for $2.00 each. Would have been $1.80 but I don't see enough interest to justify holding off until all 50 shrimp are spoken for. I don't mind paying the extra $0.20 a shrimp anyways. Hope this is cool for you too, Rlock4227 (and if not let me know). We can get everything delivered for this Thursday, Friday, or next Tuesday, whatever works best for you guys. Let me know. I'll send everybody a PM with my phone number and payment details. Thanks.

sdnd is offline Registered User
      My status is: At Work

I am:
      Tired

hey, Rlock4227 can you still pick up for me? if so i'm in for 8 peppermints...please LMK!

I am:
      Happy

Quote Originally Posted by sdnd View Post
      hey, Rlock4227 can you still pick up for me? if so i'm in for 8 peppermints...please LMK!
      I put you on the list. If Rlock4227 can't pick up for you I'll take you off. Just let me know when you do.

H4Rk3R is offline Registered User
      My status is: Garage Sale Time

I am:
      Happy

is anyone in the north county gonna be a pickup point?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information