Reefs2go.com is offline Site Sponsor
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

3350 Ulmerton Rd Suite 13, Clearwater, Fl 33762

4 types of algae eaters = 50 snails + Free Shipping - Only $29.99

Per your request - We have the Mini Algae Eating Crew - Only $29.99

4 Different types of snails - totaling 50 snails + Free shipping = $29.99

And remember - you can add LIKE items to the box without incurring additional shipping fees!

This package is normally $49.99 - this is a savings of $20.00 - however we ONLY have 100 packages available at this price - when they are gone - they go back to the normal price!!

Stock your Saltwater Aquarium for less with Cool Corals & Healthy Fish and Invertebrates from Reefs2Go.com.

Call the fish chicks.... Christina, Dionne, Becky, Elyse, Megan, and Racheal 727-623-0914

619andyp is offline Registered User
      My status is: good

I am:
      Happy

Went to order this package yesterday and added it to my cart. Said there was something like 30 or 40 packages of the 100 left. When I tried to check out it was automatically removed from my cart. I called to find out what the problem was and was told, "Sorry the deal is no longer available." Was I too late? If so, why? Other then the "we ONLY have 100 packages available at this price - when they are gone - they go back to the normal price!!," I did not see any expiration date mentioned on this advertisement, or their website. I was about to order a ton of stuff to go with the order too. Not interested in making the order any more, just curious why exactly this happened.
      Last edited by 619andyp; 11-09-2011 at 08:02 AM.

Reefs2go.com is offline Site Sponsor
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

3350 Ulmerton Rd Suite 13, Clearwater, Fl 33762
      Just catching this reply.. so first let me apologize for missing it before in the forum. I will say this particular daily deal sold out quickly, very popular. We were even surprised at the overwhelming ... and fast...response. I am very sorry that you were not able to complete an order for this package. We base our pricing on the price we have to pay our divers for items. When they harvest a larger amount of items than they normally do, we find ourselves in a position to get them at a better price and we pass that savings on to our customers. When the packages sell out, the deal is over... kind of "get them while they last" type of thing. It does not mean that we can not get any of those snails (or what ever the item(s) may be...) it just means that we have sold out of the number we were able to obtain under a special pricing situation. While I am sure it can be frustrating to have it in your cart... only to have it removed... in our system it is not "ordered" until you complete the checkout process.
      Stock your Saltwater Aquarium for less with Cool Corals & Healthy Fish and Invertebrates from Reefs2Go.com.

Call the fish chicks.... Christina, Dionne, Becky, Elyse, Megan, and Racheal 727-623-0914

619andyp is offline Registered User
      My status is: good

I am:
      Happy

Thanks for the explanation!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information