• Tired
  • Closed Thread
    Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: shady buyers n sellers

Jocecazalot is offline Registered User
      My status is: I'm hungry. Feed me!

I am:
      Set you mood here...

And here I thought all I had to worry about was the people on Craigslist....

The few of you I've bought things from have been very nice though =]

jschnepf is offline Registered User
      My status is: Happy as a clam

I am:
      Amused

Thanks Joe!

Diver Dan is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by zfan4life View Post
      I PERSONALLY VOUCH FOR JOHN!!! I HAVE MET JOHN AKA jschnepf and it is definatly not fishuy
      Maybe you are fishuy?

Diving~Diva is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

LOL the hunt is on. Its like where in the world is carmen san diego.....only fishuy style

lpskeeper is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

i wonder if this guys read this yet lol

SDguy is offline Site Moderator
      My status is: All good

I am:
      Geeky

Quote Originally Posted by zfan4life View Post
      I PERSONALLY VOUCH FOR JOHN!!! I HAVE MET JOHN AKA jschnepf and it is defiantly not fishuy
      I think a mod should close this thread precisely for this reason. It can turn into rumor and here-say quickly, and possibly drag perfectly good people through the mud, accidentally. SDR already has a feedback forum for buyers/sellers.
      Peter

Salty fingers since 1989. Current tanks: 240g FOWLR, 15g QT.

patty619 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

fishguy : Solved - ok,, iam soo sorry for making everyone feels bad.. about reef..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would like to say,, that,, i am apologizing for all my mistake with sd reefer..
      I am sorry for using 3 different name,, and buying and reselling stuff...
      iam sorry for posting up things that are incorrect or copying other people post.
      and most of all iam sorry for coming across shady...

i don't know what i can do to make it up to everyone.. soo here i go.. i promise and i will try not to lie no more.. lying is a habit and habit are really hard to break,, but i will try really hard because i realize everyone in this forum is very unhappy because of me and the last thing i want to do is ruin other people happiness... i have read and reread and spoke with ron,, xoxo.. about my misbehavior. an iam guilty,, of lying,using 3 different name,and buying and reselling for a higher price,, and exagerating my circumstances.. like i lost my job,, 'which is true but it's been 5 months ,, not recently,, .. and anything else i might done that was wrong.. but iam sure,, i wuold never call people and harrass them,, " or continuing bugging them,, i don't mean to do that an if i come across like that iam sorry,,, and i don't threaten people intentionally about posting them on sd reefs. i don't mean it that way,, i never do that stuff,, and again if i come across like that iam sorry...

well my situation is,, iam unemployed.. and i just got involve with reefing 4 months a go.. i just move to sd..in march,, and i love the ocean,, i don't have many friends. and iam kinda bored with my life,, soo i just want to do something constructive,, i guess i did it all wrong,, and iam glad u guys point that out to me,, 90 percent of the story u guys post is almost true.. but that's enough for me to realize my wrong doing and i got to stop... soo i would like to ask everyone to give me a last change to start over and do thing the righ way... after all i still and do considered all u guys my friends.. eventhough words are being exchange but i don't think its meant harm.. trust me growing up in school it was alot worst for me,, soo as an adult i want to fix all this.. and i am willing to change if u allow me to.. an if u hate me and despise me that much ... and don't want me to be on this community then i will gladly leave and never join again... just wanted to let everyone know iam deeply sorry and apology ... sometime i don't think what i do is wrong because i try too hard to get a sale or a buy,, and the end does not justify the means.. i mean well but it is alll wrong.. and no excuse.. pm me if u feel that u want to give me a chance.. if not i will goooo forever.. mabe i can pick up basketball or something.. or apply for a job... and get out of the couch... trust me my gf is dissapointed in me too.. but she love me and she is all i got.. hopefully i still have u guys tooo.. if not life would be pretty lonely.... and sd reefs is a great place and i love it.. i want to be a part of san diego.. and sd reefs is san diego for me... fore the rest of my life .. that's why i want to change.. and i want to make long lasting friend.. i don't care about the sale or the buy anymore i just want to have a friend... sooo what do u guy say .... please give me another chance... just a chance... a reall chance..

lucubrator is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

I'm not entirely sure why people are all so interested in closing this thread. From what I've seen, someone was called out on using a bunch of different handles, and then they admitted to it. One person was falsely accused, refuted it, and people backed him up.

The question on my mind is why this guy hasn't come clean with all of his handles.
      I'm going to accuse a couple of people of being fakes here, and you guys can tell me I'm wrong on the ones I have wrong.

patty619 is also:
      Killakam
      son619
      lionel619
      VBOY619SD

Let the fun begin!

ironcross is offline Registered User
      My status is: I'm busy!!!!!!!

I am:
      Annoyed

He admitted to 3 handles last night on the chat board, he will be watched closely for awhile to make sure he doesn't do this again

vinny73 is offline Registered User
      My status is: Enjoying the peace and quiet
      of owning property and space.

I am:
      Awesome

It appears the SDR drama hasn't lost it's flare. Don't miss it. Sure is funny though. Sounds like someone needs a swift kick in the balls. Quit yer *****in. Business is business. Once the product leaves your hand and is filled with the cash you asked for it...... It's none of your business who does what with it. If it bothers you, ya shouldn't have sold it for so cheap !!!!!

VBOY619SD is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

LUCUBRATOR:

I'm not entirely sure why people are all so interested in closing this thread. From what I've seen, someone was called out on using a bunch of different handles, and then they admitted to it. One person was falsely accused, refuted it, and people backed him up.

The question on my mind is why this guy hasn't come clean with all of his handles.
      I'm going to accuse a couple of people of being fakes here, and you guys can tell me I'm wrong on the ones I have wrong.

patty619 is also:
      Killakam
      son619
      lionel619
      VBOY619SD

Let the fun begin!

WHATS UP WITH THIS FAKE NAMES ?

WHO ARE YOU ANYWAY?

lionel619 JUST AT MY HOUSE THE OTHERE DAY.
      DOES ANY BODY KNOWS YOU HERE IN PERSON? LUBRICATOR?
      Last edited by VBOY619SD; 08-04-2011 at 08:56 AM.

AhhBoogieMan!! is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Really, now you guys are just going to start posting random names? Either SDReefs is getting demented and paranoid, or you've all decided to give up on disguising your need for Jerry Springer esque drama.

Oh, yeah... time to throw this name into the list as well! It's new.

Time to close the thread... or stick to the subject at hand.
      Last edited by AhhBoogieMan!!; 08-04-2011 at 09:05 AM.

KiLLAKAM is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Same here....who are you Lubricator?,....I just got back on here for like a month...did I promise I buy something from ya? Or something?.....to me if you don't want to deal with the peps on your list its your choose..

Anyway...this form was to let peps to be aware..not to point finger at one another..if they its them and come clean with it..just be honest....that's all.....NOBODY IS PERFECT...

pk-sd is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by VBOY619SD View Post
      DOES ANY BODY KNOWS YOU HERE IN PERSON? LUBRICATOR?
      Yes, lots of people (including myself) know LUBRICATOR. Also not a good idea to pick a fight with the moderator, if he bans your IP, you will have to move

leonel619 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Wooohooo, alright!.. I made the list!...
      Did u just randomly pick ppl? Lol.. by the way u spelled my screen name wrong "lubrication"

Closed Thread

Thread Information