• + Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Reefer38 Feedback

reefer38 is offline Registered User
      My status is: Chillin

I am:
      Geeky

Quote Originally Posted by spietek2 View Post
      PFSH "Pete" if thats his real name. I met this guy a couple weeks back. I should have posted this when i first met him. I went there and all he did for me was like....HOOK ME UP!!!! hahahahaha hope i had you at least a little scurred there for a second. Super nice guy, I've gone over there a couple times now and he always has some cool frag that i want aside from the one I went there for. I think he does it on purpose just to tease me. The infamous words. "Oh i just fragged that one gotta let it heal" TEASE PETE!!! TEASE!!! hahahahaha great guy. Oh yeah Allison is super cool too. You would be lucky to meet her if shes there.
      haha thanks Eddie! Its always good chillin with you bud!
      [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]It's not just a hobby, it's a little piece of the ocean in my living room. I mean the freaking ocean![/COLOR][B][/B][/SIZE]

I am:
      Geeky

Quote Originally Posted by CARDIFF REEF View Post
      had a great experience today meeting and buying from pete! he has a great tank and even better deals, someone that i will keep in mind when i need a quick fix of frags. if your not buying from pete your not only missing out on great deals great frags and a great guy
      thanks again pete! be buying from you soon
      Thanks for the kind words Louie! it was good meeting you today dude, thanks for stoppin by. im glad you like the frags and i hope they do as well in your tank as they did in mine
      [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Blue"]It's not just a hobby, it's a little piece of the ocean in my living room. I mean the freaking ocean![/COLOR][B][/B][/SIZE]

slicktoppomp is offline Registered User
      My status is: So you mean i can write
      anything here??

I am:
      Down

Just got a few frags today from Pete. A+ seller. Went there for 1 and left with 3. Really cool kat and hooks it up. Thanks again!
      [COLOR="#FF8C00"][SIZE=4]Yea... Don't touch my Mag Float.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
      [URL="http://www.sandiegoreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?86511-My-New-70-Gallon!!-)&highlight="][SIZE=3][COLOR="#800080"][B]70 Gallon[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]
      [URL="http://www.sandiegoreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?86906-Pinstriping&highlight="][SIZE=3][COLOR="#800080"][B]Pinstriping[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]

cardiff_reefer is offline Registered User
      My status is: Happy

I am:
      Awesome

Pete, it was nice meeting you the other day! The king midas frags look awesome in my tank and so did everything else I got from you! Thanks for hooking me up too! Will buy again from you soon! Take care!

hydrahawk is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Pete is a great seller. Zoas opened right up. A+
      40B, 2x AI Sol Blue, AquaC Remora, Large Aquafuge2, 2x MP 10ES

I am:
      Geeky

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff_reefer View Post
      Pete, it was nice meeting you the other day! The king midas frags look awesome in my tank and so did everything else I got from you! Thanks for hooking me up too! Will buy again from you soon! Take care!
      nice meeting too man! i hope eveything does well in you're tank! let me know if you ever want some more frags!

Quote Originally Posted by slicktoppomp View Post
      Just got a few frags today from Pete. A+ seller. Went there for 1 and left with 3. Really cool kat and hooks it up. Thanks again!
      youre welcome Raul! and thanks! its always good chillin with ya man. hope to see ya soon.

Quote Originally Posted by hydrahawk View Post
      Pete is a great seller. Zoas opened right up. A+
      Thanks, and glad to hear Jackie! everything i got from you is doin great as well!

zfan4life is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Great guy always generous with his coral!
      Zfan4life
      RIP Lawrence Montgomery WAVESINGLASS
      Board Memeber - [COLOR="GREEN"][B]NCRMAS[/B][/COLOR]
      Member - SDMAS
      "Saltwater fish have been painted by the hand of God"
      120 Gal WIG Custom Tank with 2 WIG LED fixtures, 60 Gal WIG custom sump, Bubble Magus NAC8 Skimmer

[b][url="http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77556"][COLOR="green"]40[/COLOR]/[COLOR="Orange"]0[/COLOR]/[color="Red"]0[/color] Feedback[/url][/b]

Mario is offline Member
      My status is: SDR MEMBERS ONLY JACKET

I am:
      Set you mood here...

I have had the pleasure of buying, selling and talking coral with him for a while now and he truly shows and shares his passion with us all. His corals are always healthy and colorful. If you havent had the pleasure of dealing with this guy, I highly recommend you do so!

cardiff_reefer is offline Registered User
      My status is: Happy

I am:
      Awesome

Pete, again it was awesome buying from you! Pete truly goes out of his way (he met me half way literally) and can't wait to see the frags open up in my tank. We need to chill the next time we meet. Thanks again man, it is always a pleasure to buy/meet up with you!

paulyboy18 is offline Member
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Got some Fire and Ice zoos yesterday and they are open and very healthy... A+++ Seller for sure... Awesome to meet you... Only hangup was the Pig that followed me all the way to the 78...not cool lol!

CARDIFF REEF is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

thanks again pete! another score of cool frags at a great price. everything opened up right away. thanks again!

I am:
      Geeky

Quote Originally Posted by Mario View Post
      I have had the pleasure of buying, selling and talking coral with him for a while now and he truly shows and shares his passion with us all. His corals are always healthy and colorful. If you havent had the pleasure of dealing with this guy, I highly recommend you do so!
      thanks for the kind words buddy! its been a pleasure buying and selling with you was well my friend!

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff_reefer View Post
      Pete, again it was awesome buying from you! Pete truly goes out of his way (he met me half way literally) and can't wait to see the frags open up in my tank. We need to chill the next time we meet. Thanks again man, it is always a pleasure to buy/meet up with you!
      thanks dude! and no worries, it was good seein ya again too man! im down to kick next time fer shure man. see ya soon!

Quote Originally Posted by paulyboy18 View Post
      Got some Fire and Ice zoos yesterday and they are open and very healthy... A+++ Seller for sure... Awesome to meet you... Only hangup was the Pig that followed me all the way to the 78...not cool lol!
      good to meet you too man! sorry about the cop, lol thats vista for ya!
      Last edited by reefer38; 03-07-2012 at 08:46 PM.

I am:
      Geeky

Quote Originally Posted by CARDIFF REEF View Post
      thanks again pete! another score of cool frags at a great price. everything opened up right away. thanks again!
      youre very welcome louie, any time!

CARDIFF REEF is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

well... lmk when you get some other cool frags that i cant turn down

leonel619 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

so i just had the pleasure of meeting pete and bought a few frags from him. he was nice enough to meet me half way and always kept in touch . An A+ seller for sure!. i will def keep doing business with pete in the future. thanks!!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information