Noticed my little goby had a lump on his side today. I have never seen a lump on him until today. Couple days ago he was eating like any other day. Havent seen him in 2 days and today he showed up in the corner of the tank resting on the bottom. He tries to swim but just rocks back and forth. I think I know what the lump is but I am hopin I am wrong. I am hopin it is constipated or something.

Anyways here is the best pic I can get. lump is basically in the middle of the fish on the bottom side of the pic.

<br /><br /> What size is your tank (gallons)?: 10 Gal<br /><br />How long has your tank been running?: About a Year<br /><br />What kind of lighting are you running (PC, T5, Metal Halide, etc.) and what is the wattage?: LED<br /><br />Water Salinity: 1.026<br /><br />Water Temperature: 75.4<br /><br />Calcium Level (if applicable): N/A<br /><br />Do you currently dose your tank with anything?: No<br /><br />What changes have you made to your tank recently (~1 month)?: No Changes in over 6 months.<br /><br />Please list the fish in your tank: 2 clowns, pistol, yasha goby, couple snails, 1 hermit<br /><br />