• Sneaky
  • Tired
  • Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Pond Source confusion

*SexyShrimp* is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

You are all grown ass men! Maybe you (AFUReef) should get off the internet and handle your problems in your person. Obviously you did not want too since you took your issue straight the internet instead of the PS. I am a frequent customer of the PS and being a female, always get treated with the utmost professionalism and have not once thought their employee's were "shady".

*SexyShrimp* is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Dont leave momma hangin! :-P

BTW i want to know how mom feels about all this.?

ensiferum321 is offline Site Elder
      My status is: To be continued

I am:
      Piratey

Quote Originally Posted by *SexyShrimp* View Post
      BTW i want to know how mom feels about all this.?
      Well, Welcome "Sexyshrimp".

Techknowledgy is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Welcome. *Sexy.
      Dude, if this is the height of your problems, you lead a charmed life. Seems to me like you are pole vaulting over an ant hill. They want to make it right. Let them. Wish more people were as responsible for their own wreckage.
      [COLOR="Red"]Earth, Air, Fire, Water and Spirit
      I Love My Glass Box of Salty Rocks[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º>
      ·´¯`·.¸. , . .·´¯`·.. >((((º>[/COLOR]
      [URL="http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25083&highlight=basement"]Roland's 125 Reef, plumbed to the basement.[/URL]
      [URL="http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38697"]...and one year later....[/URL]

Pyrotech is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

reality

I agree that he should have gone straight to the store from the start but at the same time. How would most of you feel if someone sold a Domino to a loved one and called it anything a tang. Thats not a simple accident and I doubt he made it up. Most the people jumping to support the store would be just as upset or more so. Always funny to see people telling him to read his post yet in their reply it was clear that they didnt read it themselves.

Technoviking is offline Premium Member
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by magnet View Post
      Victor to this date(10-08-2010) we have yet to talk to you or your mom. We are a store that prides towards excellent customer service. If a mistake was made without a doubt we would take care of the matter. With over 7yrs. in business ethics we are not here to rob anybody. Please call us at 760-729-4300 or come on down to 2599 state st. carlsbad,92008 and lets recitify this matter in a positive manner. Thankyou and have a nice day
      The Pond And Aquarium Source

Quote Originally Posted by AFUreef View Post
      i guess i did go a lil overboard with the title to my post
      Thread name changed.
      [url="http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34305"]Click for seahorse tank[/url]

[URL="http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34084"]Click for 55 gallon reef[/URL]

[B][url="http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44236"][COLOR="Lime"]2[/COLOR]/[COLOR="Yellow"]0[/COLOR]/[COLOR="Red"]0[/COLOR] Feedback[/url][/B]

SunlitReef is offline Registered User
      My status is: Gone Fishing

I am:
      Cool

Wow! Some of you are pretty vicious. I know Victor has no reason to make this up. I do believe that some kind of mistake has been made. Simply put, wouldn't you protect your mom? The thought of someone taking advantage of my mom makes my bloodpreasure rise. Just so everyone knows I also spend money at the Pond Source and will continue to do so.

AFUreef is offline Registered User
      My status is: It's 5 o'clock somewhere

I am:
      Crazy

yep u guys got me figured out!!!!! i made it all up.i was super bored with my busy schedule i had to just make something up. i guess i was wrong all around and apologize for opening my mouth... funny how they claim on the boards i never called them... but whatever..... ill take it as a lesson learned i guess...
      225g(420gal+ twv) starfire in wall glass box full of colorful sticks

For help understanding General Etiquette please click link below........
      [url]http://www.sandiegoreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?22223-General-Etiquette-for-Newbies[/url]

NickSDC is offline Registered User
      My status is: We will miss you Larry!

I am:
      Tired

Are you being sarcastic? It's tough to read sarcasm versus hearing it, so I was just wondering...
      32g Peninsula 39×13.7×13.7

coraladdict is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

so what happened, you said you were going to go there this weekend? What was the outcome?

junkie is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

TCT smear campain? What's up? Little birdie... Tweet tweet...
      [url]http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60735[/url]
      t=66829[COLOR="Blue"]<some tank pics[/COLOR]
      [COLOR="Red"]feedback>[/COLOR]. [url]http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66829[/url]

magnet is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Cool keepin it real

To the respect of The Pond Source we were never contacted on behalf of the "confusion". The only confusion was how this story or blatant lie came to rise. Lets keep SDreefs a positive site for aquarium enthusiast to share their experience's and discoveries in the hobby. Our redemption to this is the positive feedback we get from our valued customers. Despit the negative begining to this thread we appreciate the new customers who have come on down to check us out. Peace to all. The Pond Source

CardiffReef is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

nicely said Pond Source is a great store now can a moderator close this stupid thread already.

LarryM is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Have tried to back out of this but I do have a problem with a retailer comming on to a public forum and calling anyone a Liar. Or any type of slander for that matter.
      I dont care if they are defending themselves or what.
      Retailers to me have a higher standard to uphold.
      They seem a little deceptive when they dont even use their own name to post with.
      You intentionally registered not using The pond Source as a name. WHY IS THAT? Talk to admin and he could fix it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by magnet View Post
      To the respect of The Pond Source we were never contacted on behalf of the "confusion". The only confusion was how this story or blatant lie came to rise. Lets keep SDreefs a positive site for aquarium enthusiast to share their experience's and discoveries in the hobby. Our redemption to this is the positive feedback we get from our valued customers. Despit the negative begining to this thread we appreciate the new customers who have come on down to check us out. Peace to all. The Pond Source
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]--------------------------------------------
      [COLOR="Blue"]Need holes cut in glass? Custom Tanks or Repairs, PM me what you would like[/COLOR]

180g Inwall Mixed: [SIZE="1"]Arched reef,Saddleback and Bluestripe clown pairs,Disjarnini,Purple,powder blue and hippo tang,gold/blue blenny,watchman goby,tiger pistol,Purple Tile pair. [/SIZE]
      34 Red Sea Max LED: [SIZE="1"]6 Black Ocellaris clownfish,[/SIZE]
      34 Red Sea Max II:[SIZE="1"]For Juviniile Aussie Black Ossc, [/SIZE]
      [url=http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48559] Feedback [/url]

drainbamage is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by LarryM View Post
      Have tried to back out of this but I do have a problem with a retailer comming on to a public forum and calling anyone a Liar. Or any type of slander for that matter.
      I dont care if they are defending themselves or what.
      Retailers to me have a higher standard to uphold.
      They seem a little deceptive when they dont even use their own name to post with.
      You intentionally registered not using The pond Source as a name. WHY IS THAT? Talk to admin and he could fix it for you.

Agree with Larry on this one-for good or bad a business should stand behind their name, as Will has shown numerous times amongst the others on here.

Additionally, claims such as "we have never been contacted" seem very tough to determine and validate unless you have 2 employees total. Any more, and someone can easily decline to give you the utter truth.

For now it seems that this got taken into such a horrible out of proportion event that the OP, who has been a part of this forum for a decent amount of time, has given up on keeping anyone else informed for lack of interest in fighting a flame war. The opposite thing from what a forum, especially one regarding a hobby such as ours, should be about. Frustrating really.

Thread Information