• Hungry
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • + Reply to Thread

Thread: Hobby Tables now availble at the Aquarium & Pond Expo this August!

MadMax is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Thumbs up Hobby Tables now availble at the Aquarium & Pond Expo this August!

Hi ladies and gents.

We have heard numerous feedback comments from people saying they want to see more hobby sellers at our shows. As such, we are willing to give it another shot and see if there is truly enough interest for a special hobbyist section at APEX coming up this August.

The Aquarium & Pond Expo (APEX) is August 7-8, 2010 at the Fairplex in Pomona, CA (home of the annual Los Angeles Fair)

See the Aquarium & Pond Expo website at: www.aquariumpondexpo.com

Through the month of MAY, hobby tables will be available for only $200 each! This offer is only good through the month of MAY, after which time we will re-evaluate whether this program should be extended or not. So if you are a hobby seller and want to sell product and/or livestock at a professional event at a great price, this is your chance folks!

I should also mention that the APEX event is merely ONE of FOUR separate animal/pet expos going on at the LA Pet Fair. This is a huge event with alot of potential, so don't underestimate the number of potential customers you will get. The cross traffic between the four shows will be phenominal!

See the LA Pet Fair website at: www.lapetfair.com

APEX Hobby Tables are only $200 each, if booked by May 31, 2010
      We provide: 4' of table space, one chair, electricity, and one ID Vendor's badge
      Need Rental? complete 24"x24"x8" rental frag tank systems are available for only $100

Please Note:
      * No display tanks larger than 30"x30" will be allowed at hobby tables
      * No commercial vendors will be allowed at hobby tables
      * No hanging banners will be allowed at hobby tables (table top signs are Ok)

Please contact us at:
      (714) 530-1094 (office)
      or e-mail us at:
      Info@SunsetPromotionalServices.com

maus42 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

I'm interested but with the limitations on tank size, advertising, etc. $200 feels a little steep. $100 and I'd already have my booth reserved, $150 and I'd still find it way easier to decide if I want a table. Just my 2 cents

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by maus42 View Post
      I'm interested but with the limitations on tank size, advertising, etc. $200 feels a little steep. $100 and I'd already have my booth reserved, $150 and I'd still find it way easier to decide if I want a table. Just my 2 cents
      We might ease on the tank restriction a bit and allow upto a 36" tank however the pricing is non-negotiable. The Aquarium & Pond Expo is a professional consumer show in an exposition building with all costs involved thereof.

No where else in the world will can you set foot in a convention hall to sell product/livestock for only $200, for any industry! This is an extreme bargain that will only be offered for a few more days. After June 1, its $250 per table and after July 1 its $300 per table
      Last edited by MadMax; 05-25-2010 at 05:02 PM.

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Since no one has committed to them we are discontinuing the Hobby tables as of June 30

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

We have ONE hobby section spot available for $250, first come first served

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information