• + Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: MAX 2010 is THIS WEEKEND!!!

MadMax is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by Techknowledgy View Post
      I went last year. Walked away with tons of freebies, and some great raffle prizes. I was totally bummed that I missed it this year, but I guess it turned out to be a good year to miss it. I am sure folks have learned from mistakes and it will improve for next year.
      We are getting nothing but praise from our exhibitors, some who had record sales this past weekend. Our attendance was down compared to last years MAX, so what? We were forced into the middle of the month by Easter this year, and hence conflicted with a number of competing events that same weekend. The number of bodies occupying a given space does not translate into sales, nor indicate whether a show was bad or not. The RAP crowd are desperately trying capitalize on this and claim a winning stroke as if their show had something to do with it, LOL. Hardly
      Last edited by MadMax; 04-16-2010 at 09:26 AM.

maus42 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
      We are getting nothing but praise from our exhibitors, some who had record sales this past weekend. Our attendance was down compared to last years MAX, so what? We were forced into the middle of the month by Easter this year, and hence conflicted with a number of competing events that same weekend. The number of bodies occupying a given space does not translate into sales, nor indicate whether a show was bad or not. The RAP crowd are desperately trying capitalize on this and claim a winning stroke as if their show had something to do with it, LOL. Hardly
      First off thanks for putting up MAX again this year... this is the first time in 3 years I went for the sole purpose to spend money.... not make it :P

And I sure hope some of the exhibitors were happy... I spent twice the amount of money I had set out for myself... the end total is so much I won't even mention it here. But I go a ton of awesome coral at great prices... lots of aquactulured stuff this year which was nice to see. $60 for a 4 eye 1" diameter fully healed Miami Hurricane for instance. And lots of rare, super awesome stuff. Anyone see the $2000 fungia plate that Reef Empire had on display?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information