• Tired
  • + Reply to Thread

Thread: just wondering....

OceanBeach1502 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

just wondering....

Why is it that premie members who expire do not get to keep their avatar while others do? Ive noticed that a couple people who expired (including myself) don't get an avatar. Someone who expired a couple weeks before me got to keep his.
      Again...just wondering why.
      “I will also never forget that when I send our armed forces into battle, im sending sons and daughters, fathers and mothers.” -Barack Obama
      *Aud-Ball
      [COLOR="DarkOliveGreen"][B]SDR's Tang Police![/B][/COLOR]
      [COLOR="SeaGreen"][B]Don't breed or buy while shelter pets die[/B][/COLOR]
      I <3 my jaw fish :-D R.I.P. JAWS
      [url]http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52212[/url] <~~~ my tank. Thanks Tim!

Diver Dan is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by OceanBeach1502 View Post
      Someone who expired a couple weeks before me got to keep his.
      Would you be referring to me?
      You can't change your avatar after the premium membership has been canceled or it automatically deletes it. So you're stuck with the same one forever.
      I don't know if I'm going to renew...
      [b][url=http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44244][COLOR="SeaGreen"]2[/COLOR]/[color="Yellow"]0[/color]/[color="Red"]0[/color] Feedback[/url][/b]

"A guy walks up to me and asks 'What's Punk?'. So I kick over a garbage can and say 'That's punk!'. So he kicks over the garbage can and says 'That's Punk?', and I say 'No that's trendy!'-Billie Joe Armstrong

sacredfire is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Ok this answered my question of why I couldn't change my avatar just now. I knew I should have deleted it.
      "Ive got a Fever, And the only Prescription is more Coral"

[URL="http://www.manrphotography.com"]San Diego Portrait | Commercial Photographer[/URL]

[URL="mailto:nick@nickruiz.com"]Know anybody heading for foreclosure? I can help![/URL]

Jessy is offline Premium Member
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Why is it that premie members who expire do not get to keep their avatar while others do? Ive noticed that a couple people who expired (including myself) don't get an avatar. Someone who expired a couple weeks before me got to keep his.
      I dunno either. I know ppl that aren't premies from long ago that have always kept their avies. And then I kept mine for a long while since I didn't change it, but then one day (I think someone in high up took notice) and it was "boop" gone.
      Jessy -
      -Creative Soup, Owner
      If you need anything for marketing a business hit me up... Logos, Business Cards, Banners, Post Cards, T-Shirts, I do it all.

LarryM is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by Diver Dan View Post
      Would you be referring to me?
      You can't change your avatar after the premium membership has been canceled or it automatically deletes it. So you're stuck with the same one forever.
      I don't know if I'm going to renew...
      Hey DD you still show as premie...
      [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]--------------------------------------------
      [COLOR="Blue"]Need holes cut in glass? Custom Tanks or Repairs, PM me what you would like[/COLOR]

180g Inwall Mixed: [SIZE="1"]Arched reef,Saddleback and Bluestripe clown pairs,Disjarnini,Purple,powder blue and hippo tang,gold/blue blenny,watchman goby,tiger pistol,Purple Tile pair. [/SIZE]
      34 Red Sea Max LED: [SIZE="1"]6 Black Ocellaris clownfish,[/SIZE]
      34 Red Sea Max II:[SIZE="1"]For Juviniile Aussie Black Ossc, [/SIZE]
      [url=http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48559] Feedback [/url]

socalaly is offline Premium Member
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Tired

Quote Originally Posted by LarryM View Post
      Hey DD you still show as premie...
      Thats because he was mad the other day that he couldn't post a poll so he re-uped it.
      Aly Gator is here

benzeeno is offline Registered User
      My status is: Empty 90 hex

I am:
      Friendly

If you really have to have an avatar you can get one at seareef.
      [b]
      [url="http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54151"][color="Red"]Need acrylic rods? click here.[/color][/url][/b]
      [b]
      [url="http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51508"][color="Blue"]90 Hex Reef[/color][/url][/b] 250W MH 20K, Rio 1700 return, Rio 1700 to skimmer, K2, K3, 20G sump

[b][url="http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c174/benzeeno/IMG_0600.jpg"][color="Green"]80 Reef[/color][/url][/b] 6- 54W T-5, Quiet one 3000 return, Koralia K4, Quiet One 4000 for Berlin Red Sea skimmer, 40G sump

[b][url="http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=50641"][color="Lime"]Ten
      [/color]/[color="Yellow"]zero[/color]/[color="Red"]nilch[/color] Feedback[/url][/b]

vinny73 is offline Registered User
      My status is: Enjoying the peace and quiet
      of owning property and space.

I am:
      Awesome

Well....

That's one of those questions you may never get a decent or reliable answer to unless you consult with the source of you complaint or inquiry. It is nice to have an avatar. Kinda useless. But nonetheless, shows individuality and is a decent perk to being a premium member. There are other things on here like"Platinum Member", that people don't know about. Some people are platinum members, like myself, who don't have a platinum colored username but that's fine with me. A platinum member is a member for life. No need to re-join.

So... good question but you gotta ask the "Man" if ya want a real answer!
      Your inability to comprehend just cracks me up!
      Tanks are all gone. House never sounded so quiet. It's kind of a spooky kind of quiet. Pretty sweet though.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information