• + Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Our Indonesia Trip!

goody is offline Registered User
      My status is: Upgrading to 150g soon!

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by AquaSD View Post
      We will be moving up to Clairemont Mesa soon with a new facility! Our new shipment will come in once the place is set up! Should be done mid March, so that's when the shipment will land, thanks
      Very cool! Much closer for us North County folks. And thanks for sharing the pics.

stephclay is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

everything is amazing. Those are some beautiful corals. I just have one thought after seeing all those...What are we doing to our beautiful reefs? Don't get me wrong im guilty too, but seeing all of those, i sure hope we are all taking our part to frag once we get them to survive in captivity. But im definetly envious of the trip. Enjoy the rest of your time, seems like a trip of a lifetime.

seesquared is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by stephclay View Post
      everything is amazing. Those are some beautiful corals. I just have one thought after seeing all those...What are we doing to our beautiful reefs? Don't get me wrong im guilty too, but seeing all of those, i sure hope we are all taking our part to frag once we get them to survive in captivity. But im definetly envious of the trip. Enjoy the rest of your time, seems like a trip of a lifetime.
      I was thinking the same thing. These are obviously amazing corals as we all can see, but is the overall environmental impact harmful or are these corals farmed in a way that we aren't just tearing reefs apart for our own enjoyment?

Moon Doggy is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Very nice I wonder if anything is left over to buy, I guess the next trip he will have more special orders. Nice to see Will and Alice again hope to see you at the MAX show.

AquaSD is offline Registered
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Piratey

Quote Originally Posted by Moon Doggy View Post
      Very nice I wonder if anything is left over to buy, I guess the next trip he will have more special orders. Nice to see Will and Alice again hope to see you at the MAX show.
      Thanks for your post!

We haven't imported the shipment we picked out yet. They are coloring up nicely in our supplier's facility. They take great care of the corals there (hand feed, metal halides, good flow, filtration etc.) If you are looking for anything in particular, please feel free to pm me.

Currently we're working on our new warehouse/retail store on Clairemont Mesa Blvd. Almost done with the place We will be posting pictures of the build when the place is finished.

We really wanted to go to MAX, but because of our new store, we are unable to go It's a shame, cause we'll have a TON of insane corals in stock too!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information