• Tired
  • + Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: monsters?

smirkis is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

johnC, highfin sharks are awesome. buying them small sucks tho, but at pk they have some good sized ones for around 49.99 which is a really good price for the size they are.

megladoris, u seriously have 16 irwini's in that 480? a friend of mine from monsterfishkeepers has ONE in his 400 along with like 12 peacock bass and that thing is like 3.5ft long and a beast of a fish. i can not imagine 16 of them trying to swim around in a tank of this size, unless you have a better footprint then what im thinking. wider, longer, not so tall. i'd love to see pics tho, or see it in person if u are not shy about showing people.

and spacewelder, i totally kno what u mean! every day i come home to feed, he goes nuts. first one waiting for food, last one full. always a fun guy to watch. he's a big favorite during feeding times when all my friends come over. they love that guy. im pretty sad tho cuz at one time i had 2, but on my first attempt to add them to the 400 from my 150, my dumb rtc made a snack out of one of them. totally my fault, but at that point there was nothing i could do.

megalodoras is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

megalodoras irwinis usually only get 24 inches and that takes years but the niger cats ( the black one ) get about 3 ft fairly quick . i only have 2 of them
      Last edited by megalodoras; 08-06-2009 at 05:53 PM.

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

heres a closer pic of one oxydoras niger about 20 inches long
      Last edited by megalodoras; 08-06-2009 at 05:53 PM.

old fish is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Hey Kirk im selling my second leichardti ,the ones i bought from Tong,so if you know of any one i will let it go for no less then 125.00 dollars,Hit me up and I can make some frags for you,for free. I need to do some thinning out.I used to hang out on monster fish,im the one that had the silver aro that looked all red,i sold it for 250. and it still has alot of color but it looks more orange then red.

smirkis is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

megladoris (matt), im still bummed you decided to keep that afro! i wanted it so bad LOL

its all good tho, if the wifey wants it, the wifey gets it. i know how that goes. wonder if the mind change would have happened if i came the same day like originally planned. owell. i'll get an afro some day...

updates anyone? any other monster fresh setups? sorry oldfish, i didn't see your msg til now, how big is your leichardti or did you sell it already?

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

hey kirk yah its probably for the best that afro doesnt play nice with other mid and top level fish . tried to add the dovii so i could at least shut down a tank but the aro was non stop harrassing the dovii so i had top pull him out .

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information