• Tired
  • + Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: vicfish feedback

NickSDC is offline Registered User
      My status is: We will miss you Larry!

I am:
      Tired

Hey vic not sure how else to get a hold of you since I lost your numero but send me a reply...

NickSDC is offline Registered User
      My status is: We will miss you Larry!

I am:
      Tired

In short, I gave victor lights and cash. I was supposed to get mated clowns and a tang. He gave me the tang, but isn't responding about the clowns. I'm not a difficult guy to deal with, if you don't have the clowns, cool, let me know... i'll take some coral, sand, rock, whatever, just respond.

Heres the story...I posted up some lights fs/ft a few months back. He said he can hook me up w/ a mated pair of clowns for 25, and a hippo tang for 30. Sweet. He didn't have the fish yet, but asked me to bring the lights. His feedback/posts checked out fine so I did. A week or so goes by and he gets the tang. I pick up the tang, and give him the cash for all the fish(i know, not smart). I pm him. He says they'll be in. I pm him again he says they'll be in soon. I pm him again, He said Will (aquasd) forgot to order them they'll be in they'll be in, they'll be in. Couple weeks go by and he gets them. Because of conflicting schedules, I can't pick them up, so another 2 weeks goes by. I ended up having to move, twice. I let him know it would be a few weeks before I can house them, he had no problems w/ it. I pm 3 times. No response. Post on his feedback to respond, he replies instantly. He says he doesn't work at aqusd anymore but he could still get them. I told him if he can't it's cool he could give me the lights or some of the cash back. He says don't worry I'll get them for you. I send him pms, and no response again... Even when Carlichie asked me if it was vics tang, vic told me not to respond. Shoulda known that was shady to begin with. I even pif'd him stand, AND delivered it to him before all this. You'd think if someone brought you a big ass stand for free, he'd at least have the decency to say sorry I don't have nothing for you, i'll let you know when i do. So you got something for me vic or should I just write this off as a loss?

yo yo guy is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

I have to Chime in about Vic. Early last Dec. I replied to Vic about his Strawberry Anemones he was selling. We sent a few PM's back and forth and agreed to meet at Aqua SD to make the sale. Vic showed up at the time he said he would, and gave me a bag that was doubled bagged with what I thought were the anemones and I gave him the money. Since this bag was doubled bagged it was not easy to see through and I just took his word that they were in there. when I got home and opened the bag I realized that I did not have the Anemones but got Zoas instead and sent Vic a PM letting him know. He did reply stating "i came home and realized that i threw in the wrong frag! the lights were off and since these guys look SO much like zoos i accidentally grabbed the wrong frag... sorry man.. when can I get you your anemone?.. just keep the frags.. i wont put you out there for my mistake. sorry". I thought no big deal, he and I agreed an another time to meet back at Aqua SD so I could get the anemones but he did not show up and since then I have sent numerous PM's and several phone calls all that have gone unanswered. I don't know if he is afraid of me or never had them in the first place. I was polite when we met and thank him for his time. If he didin't have any left a simple comment like "sorry but I don't have them anymore" or something like that would have been the right thing to do.
      Vic, if you are out there I still would like to buy those Strawberry Anemones from you if you have them.

jrod11 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by yo yo guy View Post
      i came home and realized that i threw in the wrong frag! the lights were off and since these guys look SO much like zoos i accidentally grabbed the wrong frag... sorry man.. when can I get you your anemone?.. just keep the frags.. i wont put you out there for my mistake. sorry".

I have traded with vic a few times and had good experiences as noted on this thread. however, after reading this above, i found it interesting because the exact same thing happend to me too. I was supposed to get a frag of certain zoos, and when they opened, they were different. I would like to give vic the benefit of the doubt, but after reading that last message i had to throw it out there.
      Last edited by jrod11; 02-09-2010 at 08:32 PM.

KorL is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by jrod11 View Post
      I have traded with vic a few times and had good experiences as noted on this thread. however, after reading this above, i found it interesting because the exact same thing happend to me too. I was supposed to get a frag of certain zoos, and when they opened, they were different. I would like to give vic the benefit of the doubt, but after reading that last message i had to throw it out there.
      I had a similiar experience when I traded with him.

SDFISHMAN is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Now I know why he never posted any pics..

sac_ngheo is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Talking something is not right with this kid

Deal with this kid one, didn't go anywhere...Done!
      He was looking for a colony. I sent him the pix of mine. He listed 3 frags for trade without pix. He set up time on the weekend for the trade. Didn't hear from him when the time came.
      While I was browsing the Wanted section from this forums, saw his post looking for the frags that he would bring to me for trade. LoL ...

ManTis is offline Registered User
      My status is: I am married to TOO many
      tanks!!!!

I am:
      Piratey

I wonder y this was all of these people did not come forward and post it in his feedback after the incident happen? If this FEEDBACK FORUM work the way it should, all this could of been avoided. I am not taking an side. Just my worthless 2cents...

jrod11 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by ManTis View Post
      I wonder y this was all of these people did not come forward and post it in his feedback after the incident happen? If this FEEDBACK FORUM work the way it should, all this could of been avoided. I am not taking an side. Just my worthless 2cents...
      At the time, i thought it could have been a worthy reason and thought "no big deal" and never thought anything of it.

but when I learned that the same had happened to other people, thats when it started to sound suspicious.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information