I am:
      Cocky

Afitzwater feedback

Hahaha

Rob619 is offline Premium Member
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

anthony.....hmmm what can be said about anthony lol UMMMMMMMMMM i think the filters will take out all of the text!!!!! hahaha nah he is a great guy!!!! hooking me up with a bunch of things! and answers all my stupid questions!!!

Redeye is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Anthony's a good reefer

you still owe me frags

acbaldwin is offline Registered User
      My status is: butt stuff

I am:
      Enraged

One good dude. I think I've got more free **** from him than anything else. j/k :P

afitzwater is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Cocky

bump...

Lic3nc3ToKlLL is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Amused

Anthony, sick dude! Cool guy overall and gives free stuff whenever doesn't care and is super chill! I'd recommend him!

ajn81 is offline Registered User
      My status is: ....

I am:
      Cool

great!

Good seller, no complaints .

Technoviking is offline Premium Member
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Bought some frags from me, on time and everything went nicely.

A+

LotsaFishies is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Cool

NEGATIVE Experience x2

This is the first time I have ever written a Negative feedback, and I hate to do so, but I feel this is something that should be said.

Two weeks ago (1-1-09) I had posted a number of corals for sale from a tank-teardown, Anthony asked me to hold a $15 mushroom rock for him which I agreed to. We communicated several times over the next week via text messaging to find a good mutual time to meet up, unfortunately Anthony wasn't able to make it up here so I stated that I could simply send the mushroom rock down to Clairemont with another guy from my LA-run yesterday (1-14-09) He said that would be perfect. The evening of 1-10-09 I sent him a brief synopsis of how the pickup would work: told him the other guy's name and screen name, gave him the day and the approximate time-window. Last night (1-14-09), the evening of the LA-run / pickup, after hearing back from my Clairemont pickup-guy that Anthony had not made any contact, I called him at 8.52pm to try and sort things out. I informed him of who had his rock and where it was, and to please give him a call to coordinate a pickup. He stated "oh ya, _____, I've got his phone number. I'll give you a call back as well." That is the last either of us have heard from him. He didn't pickup the mushrooms, didn't call either of us, didn't PM or email either of us. FLAKE.

AND, the real kicker is this is the SECOND TIME that Anthony has flaked on me.

Back in Febuary - April 2008 I was attempting to sell my cherry 18.7gallon setup:
      http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37277 Anthony said he would take it, we discussed and agreed upon a price. We set a date/time for him to come and pick it up. He no-showed, no-called, nothing. You can see reference to this in post #23 in the above link. After a solid two weeks had gone by (me meanwhile texting, callling, and/or PM'ing him a good 10+ times), I get a call from him saying so when can he pick up the tank? And, that he didn't like part of the canopy and can I please add a door --though he had seen numerous pictures and had already agreed to a price and the state of the setup. I was desperate enough to agree and spent several days 'fixing' the tank per his specifications and had it finished by the 2nd pick-up date/time we had agreed upon. Several hours after he was supposed to be there I get a hold of him and he states he doesn't have a vehicle large enough to carry the tank....and can I please deliver it to him from my house in Escondido to his down in Pacific Beach. I delivered it to him.

I was way, way beyond 'ticked off' at him for standing me up, making BS excuses that he should have thought through already, and for having the nerve to have me deliver after everything else. However, I was kind / lenient and didn't want to leave a negative feedback, altough I felt he absolutely 150% deserved one. However, him standing me up (and the other guy as well) again pushed the envelope to the breaking point, hence this post.

I have laid out the facts without scorn, hate, or rude comments and believe myself considerably more than justified and above reproach. In addition, before starting this post I sent him a PM expressing my extreme frustration and stating that I would be leaving him a negative feedback.

Anthony might be a really, truly, genuinly swell guy - I don't know. All I know is that when it comes to buying / selling, in my eyes he is completely un-trustworthy and I will never again to business with him, whether on the buying or selling end.

Anthony - if you feel that I am in the wrong, I welcome you to offer your side of the story for comparison, whether via PM or here after this post.
      Last edited by LotsaFishies; 01-15-2009 at 02:58 AM.

SDFISHMAN is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

I guess that makes 2 of us..

afitzwater is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Cocky

bump for some more haters... justin you have no room to talk ive given you more free things then anyone... as for chris.. i texted drew.. did i know at the time i had the wrong number? nope...

but like i said bump!!!!

SDFISHMAN is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

hahha. That must be another Justin.. I think you made more commitments and never showed then anything. lets see. The drum I held for you and you never picked it up. Later talked to you and you said you where on your way. Again never showed or called. I let that slide. How about the exhaust you had for a Ford ranger. Talked to you and you said you had it, I can pick it up and you disappeared again. Or, how about the time a guy on sdreefs was calling me to find you because you never picked the tank up you promised. Label me a hater but your just a flake. Plain and simple.

timwu12 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

damn, there's alot of hate in here hahaha

i've never dealt with afitz before, but i'm pretty sure that just bc you give away free stuff doesn't entitle you to flake out on agreed upon meetings.

Lic3nc3ToKlLL is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Amused

btw anthony....I'm really close to getting your gbta off my damn rock lol so i'll be giving that back to you once it is completely off I haven't forgotten..

tom619 is offline Premium Member
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by SDFISHMAN View Post
      I guess that makes 2 of us..
      that makes 3 of us, Justin.

i was having something for sale on the non-reef section awhile back. he flaked -> rescheduled in writing -> flaked again. each time no call/ no pm.
      then had a dramatic AIM session. i felt like i was still in high school.
      Last edited by tom619; 01-31-2009 at 03:40 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information