Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

“Words and feathers are easily scattered, but not easily gathered up”

Anonymous.
      180G mixed
      29G biocube

[url]http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=42117[/url]

"Discovered by the Germans in 1904, they named it San Diego, which of course in German means a whale's vagina."

[b][url="http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44295"]My Feedback[/url][/b]

[IMG]http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/mr-mazilla/meb-1.jpg[/IMG]

KT-150 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Ryan, Ive got the Zeo reactor already. Just need everything else. But does Zeo usually make you crazy?

Fish n' Frags is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Here's my point. Coming into a thread by saying ZEOvit users should add a tank thread or put themselves in for TOTM and TOTQ is basically saying that anyone using ZEO, or Probido, or Hiatt, or GFO should all of a sudden have a mature and thriving reef tank. Well, we know thats just not the case, and someone with such experience and time in the hobby knows that assuming that is the case is stupid thinking. Or, he's just trying to "ruffle feathers"? Nobody is mad or arguing about whether ZEO is the best, or whether or not you should use it. People, and i mean me, get defensive when someone posts something like what i just stated. That is the only point i'm trying to get at. So, its hard for me to sit here and listen to you say that your not trying to stir the pot based on that kind of post. Lets move on and stay on topic.
      Matthew Knoll
      Operating Partner - Fish n' Frags, LLC.
      [email]sales@fishnfrags.com[/email]
      619-279-0149
      [SIZE="4"][B]Fish n' Frags[/B][/SIZE]
      [url]http://www.fishnfrags.com[/url]

[b][url="http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44254"][color="Lime"]12[/color]/[color="Yellow"]0[/color]/[color="Red"]0[/color] Feedback[/url][/b]

Jas0863 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by cartman5579 View Post
      Here's my point. Coming into a thread by saying ZEOvit users should add a tank thread or put themselves in for TOTM and TOTQ is basically saying that anyone using ZEO, or Probido, or Hiatt, or GFO should all of a sudden have a mature and thriving reef tank. Well, we know thats just not the case, and someone with such experience and time in the hobby knows that assuming that is the case is stupid thinking. Or, he's just trying to "ruffle feathers"? Nobody is mad or arguing about whether ZEO is the best, or whether or not you should use it. People, and i mean me, get defensive when someone posts something like what i just stated. That is the only point i'm trying to get at. So, its hard for me to sit here and listen to you say that your not trying to stir the pot based on that kind of post. Lets move on and stay on topic.

Well, by the response, surely your experience comes into question. Anyone with real knowledge of the hobby or life in general, use goals to measure success or failures. TOTM, TOTQ etc. are just a goals, a testament among your peers to thrive to learn and perfect, in this case, the Zeo system. Obviously they're a number of you folks using the system. I didn't think that this had to be define to this extent.
      Last edited by Jas0863; 05-22-2008 at 04:26 AM.
      Native of: [COLOR="Blue"][COLOR="blue"]The Land Of The Rising Sun, Little England[/COLOR][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t92/Jas0863/ERC2.jpg[/IMG]

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by KT-150 View Post
      But does Zeo usually make you crazy?
      It seems so for a selected few, huh............
      Native of: [COLOR="Blue"][COLOR="blue"]The Land Of The Rising Sun, Little England[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Well to make sure nobody gets confused here, you didn't say "you should set a goal to be TOTM or TOTQ... don't get it twisted bajan001! Was the "goal" you set for yourself to hype up your tank using a different screen name? Is that what your "experience" in the hobby taught you? You want to get vicious and start attacking on a completely different level, Jasper? I've said lets move on twice now, and you continue to attempt to get the last word in...
      Last edited by Fish n' Frags; 05-17-2008 at 12:54 AM.
      Matthew Knoll
      619-279-0149

[b][url="http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=44254"][color="Lime"]12[/color]/[color="Yellow"]0[/color]/[color="Red"]0[/color] Feedback[/url][/b]

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Well to make sure nobody gets confused here, you didn't say "you should set a goal to be TOTM or TOTQ... don't get it twisted bajan001!
      With you being so naive and immatured, maybe you ought to give up the Zeo and SW for that matter and resort to FW; you'll be able to work that twist out there Cart.
      Last edited by Jas0863; 05-17-2008 at 01:01 AM.

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

LOL, i'll start that process tomorrow. Boy, your going to really hate me in a couple months Jasper...

BTW, why in the world would you assume that me being in the hobby for just short of a year gives me a tenth of the experience you have? i don't and i never claimed to. And naive to what? I'm just saying why would a person using ZEOvit, most of whom haven't had there tanks up more that a couple years, be worthy of TOTM or TOTQ? And really who cares about that stuff? Aren't you in the hobby because you have a passion for it? Thats why i do it. Its not because i want to show off to everyone. To be honest the only real reason i even post pics of my tank is to share what i've accomplished or acquired. Not because i need to get a "that a boy" from everyone on the site.

And after what you pulled a while back, i can't believe you have the balls to talk about maturity levels... geez

*cartman5579 thinks about how large Jasper's balls must be*
      Last edited by Fish n' Frags; 05-17-2008 at 01:21 AM.
      Matthew Knoll
      619-279-0149

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Cart, look, I didn't spell it out, but it's no way that I would expect anyone to achieve that goal in a short period of time. I was honestly speaking to better of the hobby. I did a lot of research on my own of the Zeo system and like every system it's not perfect, but IMO have the potential to be very dynamic. You mentioned accomplishment, I refer to it as gratification in one of my earlier post. In my view, I see Bogg as trying to put a positive spin on it. If I had the time, I would run a separate Zeo system as well to seek its limitations as I've done with others. I know many people would like to try it but are frankly timid, but that's all part of the hobby.
      Last edited by Jas0863; 05-17-2008 at 04:40 AM.

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by Sundiego View Post
      Thx Onad they are coming along. I had good colors before starting Zeo, but I do see a big improvement in only 4 weeks and the PE, and growth is insane. I'm on the first stage where the goal is to get my nutrients to NSW. After I accomplish this its time to use their color tweaking additives..I cant wait.

Bogg your colors are amazing as usual they look even better in person.

Mark
      I agree with Ron there Mark. The avatar looks great; you've always had a nice setup. I'll have to come by again and check it out.

MichaelRyanSD is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Hey Everyone..I'm GOING TO DISNEYLAND RIGHT NOW....I wonder if they dose the park daily with ZeoVit, they probably are, thats why its such an awesome park. Its probably also why all the other parks suck..because their not does daily with Zeo...

MichaelRyanSD is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

LOL I can't believe you two stayed up all night taking jabs at each other.....why don't you just get married already

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

LOL, i'll start that process tomorrow. Boy, your going to really hate me in a couple months Jasper...

BTW, why in the world would you assume that me being in the hobby for just short of a year gives me a tenth of the experience you have? i don't and i never claimed to. And naive to what? I'm just saying why would a person using ZEOvit, most of whom haven't had there tanks up more that a couple years, be worthy of TOTM or TOTQ? And really who cares about that stuff? Aren't you in the hobby because you have a passion for it? Thats why i do it. Its not because i want to show off to everyone. To be honest the only real reason i even post pics of my tank is to share what i've accomplished or acquired. Not because i need to get a "that a boy" from everyone on the site.

And after what you pulled a while back, i can't believe you have the balls to talk about maturity levels... geez

*cartman5579 thinks about how large Jasper's balls must be*
      Why don't you state the entire fact or refer to the thread in question and let the fellow reefers see for themselves. Because I tore down a barrier in a manner that seemed to hurt your feelings to acquire some info that only the end user would have identified and maybe willing to talk about. It surely wasn't self serving as you may protray it to be. The end result was knowledgeable debates and experiences took forefront. Advantages and disadvantages were discussed even some unknowns were identified. What were you able to accomplish that benefit or help others to understand the Zeo system other than trying desperately to tarnish or mislead others for selfish gains. It takes intensity and determination which I would refer to it as, directed in a different manner to get a positive outcome something which seems to be absent from your character. This is what Dave Morris had eluded to througout his honest quest on info. about the Zeo system just to be diverted by an individual(s) with a tumorous attitude, totally uncalled for. Let's get this thread back on track and get Bogg's wish to have a Zoe Club going. Enough said and I'm finish.
      Last edited by Jas0863; 05-24-2008 at 05:52 AM.

Bogg is offline Registered User
      My status is: Addicted

I am:
      Piratey

Jas he's brand new to the system and I had no idea personally what you were getting at in the other thread either until gary pulled it out of you about the big 3 in your concerns of "balance" of ca- alk- and mag If i remember correctly. I don't have all the answers either to what it is or why it works. I can speculate and talk about how the products work on the boards though in my experiences and post pics of the results though. It's the strangest thing, even though the sponge power is working awesome for lots of people some won't dose it because of the "I don't know what it is" factor?. Anyways Jas your tank is amazing, you're great at what you do. Zeovit helps me get my tank good at what I do, maybe closer to yours, or the ones in the zeo gallery for me, that's all. If your still intersted in trying out the products lmk. Maybe you could have a positive experience or even better.
      Elos 120xl, 90g frag tank, 3x Elos planet 2's 2x 150, 4x 250w hqi's, 12 39w t5's , Moceans, 3x Tunze 6080, jebao rw-15 Zeovit, Korallen zucht S skimmer, Apex, aqua euro 400.

Sundiego is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Damn this got a little crazy.

Anyway Jas you can come over anytime..you helped me a lot with my tank in the past, and the frags you sold me were some of my first and doing great.

Every coral in my tank were from guys on this board...at great prices, so thanks to all who hooked me up.

Although we have a difference in opinion on which method is best for corals, we all share the same passion.

Mark
      My 100g SPS reef is gone for now....

150 gal frag/growout tank total system around 300 gal
      over 60 aussie acan lord morphs(my new crack)
      tek 8 bulb t5
      asm g5
      reeflo barracuda

44 Tall
      Zebra Mantis, duncans, torch, clam and others..
      see my Zebra Mantis here:
      [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyWTk_cbaOc[/url]
      HOB filter, and skimmer
      150w HQI 14k Phoenix

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information