• + Reply to Thread
    Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The tortured lives of interrogators

Yolo is offline Premium Member
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Happy

Yeah...

I would be the first to admit I was goofing more on SolRo than the actual content. The first 14 years of my life were spent overseas as a Military dependant in some interesting places....I extend all courtesies to any Military above the average.

I was just bored and helping out with the site hit counts. Don't take it personal.

(this is my apology).
      Last edited by Yolo; 06-05-2007 at 04:12 PM.
      SW 150g Reef w/Livestock

I really love arguing with strangers on the internet...NOT...be cool."
      "I was Yolo before it got weird."
      http://www.sandiegofishingclub.com

fishfinger is offline Member
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by SolRo
      Because they do, any reasonable person knows that.

And you're still a fool that knows nothing beyond your anti-abortion propoganda.
      And any properly educated person knows that you are wrong on that one and therefore you are the FOOL!!! and brain washed by you safe sex propaganda teaching and condom companies making money from your gullibility.

SolRo is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by fishfinger
      And any properly educated person
      Stop right there, you've already admited you aren't, so you can't realy comment.

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by SolRo
      Stop right there, you've already admited you aren't, so you can't realy comment.
      You claim to be one when you really are not. Especially when it comes to this condom stuff. I have been to 5 formal classes regarding it in a hospital setting from Doctors and Rn's who know the facts. That is being educated. If you would open your eyes and read for a second before you respond with your knee jerk stuff you would have read that I said I had a limited FORMAL education. . I didn't go to college. I then went on to explain that I continued for the next 30 years learning things from TV, radio, reading tons of books etc. and now from the Internet. You don't even need to attend many classes to get a degree these days. You can do it online. Sitting in class will one day be a thing of the past. The only reason it's exists now is because of Teachers Unions and an in trenched way of doing things. I can learn it all without ever leaving my house.
      Never said I was uneducated............get a grip. You using that statement is such a childish and lame way because you can't face the facts about this matter of safe sex.......What you say id safe ISN"T!! That is fact based on what you say you think safe sex is. So remember ........no kissing and no oral sex and hope the condoms word 100% of the time. And we all know they don't.....
      You gonna wear a condom on your tongue? lmao. You will probably try.

Nigritude is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

FF where do you think the doctors got educated? From studying in universities and getting formal education for an average of 8 years.

Definitely not learning online. If that was the case everybody can become a doctor.

I wonder if you have children. Would you be against sending your children to school?

I don't know which hospital you went to, but Doctors usually say, IF you are in a sexual relationship to use condoms and birth control pills for prevention and IF you have several partners to get tested once a year atleast.

It is called safe sex because you do the best to protect yourself.
      There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquisitive idiots.

Poacher is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by fishfinger
      .......no kissing and no oral sex and hope the condoms word 100% of the time. And we all know they don't.....
      You gonna wear a condom on your tongue? lmao. You will probably try.
      Wow,

This thread evolved from "Interrogators who are tortured by guilt" to "Condums for the tongue with oral sex...I cant wait to see where it is going next...

iwantone is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

As a physician, by the way 12 years of training to become a full fledged doctor (you forgot internship and residency) Studies have shown that It is hard to get HIV with oral sex unless there are open sores and you are uncircumscised. On the bright side, easy to get HEP C, gonnarhea, genital warts, herpes...

MichaelRyanSD is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

i read that people with 98% of people with cold sores ( a type of herpes) cannot contract the other type of herpes (you know, where the sun don't shine) and visa versa, if you have crotch herpes, you cant get cold sores

I cant quote it as to why, but it something to do with the two strains of viruses occupying the same place and the already established one killing off the other one...I think I read it in a Men's Health or something

iwantone is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Not entirely true. There are many variants of herpes other than type 1 and type 2, some probably yet to be discovered. Someone can shed herpes without even having an open sore. We use to classify type 1 as mainly oral and type 2 as mainly genital, but things are never that simple. Either one can give you genital sores. Usually, type 1 will only give you genital sores once, while type 2 is intermittent for a lifetime...

MichaelRyanSD is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

FUK ME...I knew I should have rushed out and kissed the first girl I saw with a cold sore...thinking that somehow it would protect me from genital herpes

You know, now that i think about, would STDs be so bad if we gave them cooler names and made part of pop culture fashion...

I mean...herpes, just the name sounds like crap, but what if we called em
      "Sexytime" sores...and even Justine Timberlake had one...then they would be so cool...

SolRo is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

I'm sure timberlake already has a decent collection going.

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by iwantone
      As a physician, by the way 12 years of training to become a full fledged doctor (you forgot internship and residency) Studies have shown that It is hard to get HIV with oral sex unless there are open sores and you are uncircumscised. On the bright side, easy to get HEP C, gonnarhea, genital warts, herpes...

Finally a voice of reason and facts that someone might just listen to. It is hard to get HIV through oral sex but not impossible at all. Plus all of the other nasty stuff you listed that is very easy to contract. I learned all about it at Scrips Green.......hardly a place that hires stupid Doctors that don't know what they are talking about. Learned the same thing at Sharp and Sharp memorial, Kaiser also. All of them had the same thing to say. Condos help but they in now way are totally safe. It's just that simple.

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by Nigritude
      FF where do you think the doctors got educated? From studying in universities and getting formal education for an average of 8 years.

Definitely not learning online. If that was the case everybody can become a doctor.

I wonder if you have children. Would you be against sending your children to school?

I don't know which hospital you went to, but Doctors usually say, IF you are in a sexual relationship to use condoms and birth control pills for prevention and IF you have several partners to get tested once a year at least.

It is called safe sex because you do the best to protect yourself.

Yes I was going a bit overboard to make a point OK? Schools are important. Some things will always require hands on and class room learning. But it is amazing the vast amount of info you can learn about sitting right in front of the Computer.....Agreed?

Like reefing for example.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information