• + Reply to Thread
    Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Religion Faith/Racial Profiling

mazilla is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by Nigritude
      First point: tamilnation website = heavily biased.

"The Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE), commonly known as the Tamil Tigers, is a militant organization that has been waging a violent secessionist campaign against the Sri Lankan government since the 1970s in order to secure a separate state for the Tamil majority regions in the north and east of Sri Lanka (formerly Ceylon). The LTTE is proscribed as a terrorist organisation by 32 countries." (Wiki)

Do not post links when you know nothing of the history of the conflict. Do some research first.

Second point: Did you even bother to read the first article? or did you post it because it had the word radical in it?

The author is saying how the teachings of Buddhism is interpreted differently by Western Buddhists and the true teachings are more radical.

"The fundamental teachings must not be neglected, lest we take to wearing our religion like warm slippers and doze into mediocrity. Understood rightly, the Noble Truths are profoundly disturbing. They compel us to act, to pursue the ideal of emancipation no matter how difficult the journey appears. Buddhism truly goes against the stream of the world and demands an uncommon vigor of the disciple. How well we respond depends on individual choice and ability, but what matters most is the recognition that a response is called for, that a path does exist, and that the goal can be achieved"

Again READ before you post worthless links.

of course i didnt read that crap, i dont care. i just posted a link to what you wanted to see "radical" buddhism. did you actually read all that junk? you made my point for me. one side of buddhism calling the other radical. my point? there are "radicals" in every religion, i didnt say anything else. did i?

again think before you call anything worthless. one mans trash is another mans treasure.

Nigritude is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by mazilla
      of course i didnt read that crap, i dont care. i just posted a link to what you wanted to see "radical" buddhism. did you actually read all that junk? you made my point for me. one side of buddhism calling the other radical. my point? there are "radicals" in every religion, i didnt say anything else. did i?

again think before you call anything worthless. one mans trash is another mans treasure.
      1. You don't read what you post for others to read.
      2. One side of Buddhism calling other side radical? How can you make this point when you have not even bothered to read it? (Which is completely wrong btw, READ before you make any further claims)
      3. Again, you did not read the article, the word radical is being used under a separate context. So your links were not even concerning the topic.
      4. Stop posting cliches. Another man's treasure LMAO

I rest my case, you are an utter idiot.

DaveMorris is offline Controller nut
      My status is: Tired and over-worked

I am:
      Tired

Hey did you guys notice that the June Tank of the Month is posted?????

Please, for the love of God (sorry to the evolutionists), get back to reefing and leave the hate, name-calling, and all around BS to other boards. We all have better things to do than piss each other off. How many times are we going to light up these threads with statements that we probably wouldn't say face to face? We are all fully aware now of who believes what. Can't we leave it alone?
      Dave
      My current 130g system

Got a question about controllers? Ask away...
      Digital Aquatics beta tester

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information