• Tired
  • + Reply to Thread

Thread: Help; Kamoer F1 dosing pump

Drama D is offline Registered User
      My status is: Uncertain

I am:
      Piratey

Help; Kamoer F1 dosing pump

Evening everyone, reaching out for some dosing schedule help. This is specifically for the new F1 dosing pumps.
      I've looked for videos on YouTube, checked out kamoers' website, etc, but I couldn't really find any worthy info on how to set up this doser to dose x amount over a 24hr period.
      I've downloaded the app, have everything set up and ready to go. I tried playing with it and so far I've found calibration issues with both pumps. Testing 10ml on the one doser and it doses like 20ml, tried the same 10ml on the other pump and I only get around 4ml. I've gone in multiple times trying to recalibrate, still acting weird.
      Nxt issue is dosing once an hour over 24hour period, can figure this out, it's on military time. So it's set at 0:00-24:00, repeat dose schedule every 7 days.
      Now 1 pump doses @ midnight entire amount all at once, 5 mins later the other pump doses entire amount all at once. I'm trying to get it to dose the desired amount in a 24hour period, lil at a time opposed to all at once.
      The help icon in the app is blank w/ no tutorial.
      Curious if anyone has the kamoer f1 dosing pump and could help me out and or steer me in the right direction for info.
      Thanks in advance.

Tony Tech is offline Registered User
      My status is: WorkFromHome

I am:
      Cool

Drama D did you ever get this figured out?

I am:
      Cool

i have been tuning in two kamoers over the last month or so dosing all for reef and brightwells neonitro. about to get another for neophos as im manually dosing it today. hmu in DM maybe i can help. im using both the f1 model and the x1 pro t. finally got it dialed in after bottoming out my 10g nano with a hang on back algae reactor.(tested 0 nitrates on 9/13). huge dyno blooms, hair algae, you name it! Thankfully the internet of all things, patience and due diligence carried me forward to a thriving reef again. Once I brought nitrates back up and got noticeable phosphates levels things started improving. Also confirmed that in the consumption of nitrates by the corals and the system I started having to dose more all for reef as my alk was being devoured in the process. I forget which article talked about it that I found but I did alot of googling LOL, as one can imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Tony Tech; 10-07-2023 at 05:06 PM.

I am:
      Piratey

I never did find any more info about the f1 pumps. I need to recalibrate both pumps because they are off. 10ml on the one pump gives me about 20ml, and 10ml dosed on the other gives me around 4ml.
      I'm setting up an x10 to test alk, planned to use the f1s to correct my ranges. Things are at a stand still until things come back into stock and the probes I'm missing ship.
      I haven't really went back in and played with the programming too much, I was trying to get the 2 dosing pumps to dose 10ml over 24hr period..Couldn't figure out the time table on the app.
      Anyone help would be awesome and greatly appreciated.

I am:
      Cool

Try the calibration process again and when it asks you to enter the amount of ML that was expended, double it. Then try setting a manual dose of 10ML and see if that does the trick. Since I have a nano tank I've had to use that trick in the past to dose in the .5 increments for dosing systems that can only do whole numbers.

This is all assuming you calibrated it correctly the first time around.
      Last edited by Tony Tech; 10-07-2023 at 07:55 PM.

I am:
      Piratey

Appreciate it, ^^ I'll let you know how goes it.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information