• Tired
  • + Reply to Thread

Thread: All of the thumbs up for TysTanks

lastdrummist is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

All of the thumbs up for TysTanks

This is an overdue post, but necessary. I can't say enough kind things about TysTanks. Has hooked it up with Chaeto and other livestock before, but this latest thing is amazing.
      Long story shortened, I bought an IM10 and matching IM stand off him months ago, while he was in the middle of moving, and unfortunately in the confusion, I forget to check for all the pieces to the stand, and left without one crosspiece that was in a different box. I had no hard feelings toward him, I should've made sure everything was there before I left, and want to make it clear that I don't blame him, it seemed like it was a very crazy day when I was picking it up. Ty consistently checked in with me to let me know he was still looking for it, that he knew he had it, it was just misplaced during the pack and move.. Well, having faith in people is rewarded, he recently texted me that he found the piece and would drop it off with me! He absolutely could've just told me I lost it and washed his hands of the whole thing, but instead he followed through like an absolute champion. Seriously, good items, good prices, great human being.

TysTanks is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Appreciate the feedback and all your patience! I knew I had that piece. Haha
      Glad you’ll get up and running with the new tank build soon. Can’t wait to see it!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information