Hey guys! Ive been away from the page and the hobby for awhile while going through some insane transitions.

weve had a fowler tank with nothing but a big ol snowflake eel in it for the last couple years, I am embarrassed to say I havent kept up with the tank much lately and I can tell that the eel is getting uncomfortable.

I will happily give you the eel for free if you can prove to me that you have a good and proper home, would prefer something really large with a cooler if possible. Hes currently in an 85 gallon system with additional sump.

Hes probably between 2 and 3 ft long and eats silversides, Ill give you our entire stock of food with him.

Hes a hearty and friendly fish, never had problems when we had it with others, will eat out of your hand.

to answer questions, I have reached out to the local fish store and he let me know that If needed it can go there as well, but that he would prefer it to go to someone that can give it attention for the move.

Im in san marcos, I can bucket him and bring to the 15 or the 78!

this is my phone number (760)716-0994 i can send you a video of him, Ill try to get it uploaded in here.