• Tired
  • + Reply to Thread

Thread: Kessil Firmware crashing issue

[G]h0s'][' is offline Registered User
      My status is: Zug Zug

I am:
      Friendly

Kessil Firmware crashing issue

Hello everyone. Just an FYI, I recently downloaded the new firmware for my Kessil A360X and during mid download, the app crashed. I attempted to download it again and the download percent went to 25% and the immediately 100% in a flash. When I tried to adjust my light setting it crashed again and this time, my light turned off. I couldn’t access it with my WiFi dongle and had to manually unplug the dongle Adjust my light so that my corals wouldn’t suffer with no light the rest of the day. I emailed Kessil and due to the Covid issue, got a response days later. Luckily I figured I would try to delete the app and reinstall it. My setting were saved and later that day it worked for me. Kessil did get back to me and this was their response:

Hello Mel,

We're sorry about your recent experience. We are aware of this issue and our technicians are currently working on it. In the meantime, please restart your phone, uninstall then reinstall the app. All your information will still be there such as your schedules and personal preferences. When you open the app, you should be able to perform a quick reload and have everything connected and up and running again.

They said to do what I’ve done already. So juuuuuust in case someone runs into this issue after downloading the firmware, try this solution out until they resolve the issue. Ok, good luck guys.

-Mel

moon doggy1 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

I found calling them to work.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information