So I bought this clown with what I suspect to be brooklynella maybe 3 months ago. I realized this while quarantining him and noticed his breathing was heavy, skin was turning clear and sloughing off. So over time I’ve been using every kind of medication I can get my hands on. I use Furan-2 for the bacterial infection and I would give him ruby rally baths every few days while also transferring him to a new tank. That made his skin a lot better but he was still breathing heavily and noticed he was developing dark patches on his stomach. So then I did a two week treatment of API General Cure and also feeding him food soaked in Metro every few days. Things still didn’t improve so I just decided to do put him in a new tank with new water and put ruby rally in it for a few days basically following the instructions on ruby rally. This still didn’t fix his breathing problem and stomach. So I decided to just put him in a permanent qt with some live rock so I wouldn’t have to keep changing so much water and just wanted to see if he could get better naturally because I gave him so much medication.

But things still didn’t get better. So my last ditch effort his to hopefully find him a new home with chloroquine phosphate but willing to give him away for free because I know it is not cheap.