• Tired
  • + Reply to Thread

Thread: Interested in having a stand/cabinet built

DWILL is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Interested in having a stand/cabinet built

I’m setting up a IM 25 Lagoon. I have a nice stand for the tank, but… it’s just for the tank.

I th8nking of having a new stand/cabinet built for it. Nothing too complicated.

At least it shouldn’t be complicated for someone with the tools and skills and that’s not me at all.

So, is there anyone on here that might have some time during this lock down that has the tools and skills and might be willing to help me out. Not looking for a freebie, but would like to have a quick turnaround if possible. I’m guessing this would be a 4-5 hour project for someone that knows what they’re doing… maybe even less.

Anyway, Please reach out if you’re interested.

Drama D is offline Registered User
      My status is: Uncertain

I am:
      Piratey

Odd, pm me and I'm sure I can help you out. You never responded back to my original offer for help. Last chance

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by Drama D View Post
      Odd, pm me and I'm sure I can help you out. You never responded back to my original offer for help. Last chance
      I responded to you yesterday. Maybe the PM didn't go through or something.
      I just resent it.

If I recall you're in Ramona, correct?
      I'm out in the estates, Ryland actually...

LotsaFishies is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Cool

I can build a stand, no problem.

Shoot me a text with more info.

- Chris H. LotsaFishies Inc.
      760-803-9447

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

I have pic of the stand I have but I can’t upload pictures here.
      I’m after something similar would like to have a 1 foot cabinet on each side of it.

One side with a false wall to mount controllers etc. on and keep wiring out of sight behind it. The other side would would hold my ATO reservoir and maybe have a removable shelf above it. The whole could be built out of plywood and I’ll seal and paint it.

Drama D is offline Registered User
      My status is: Uncertain

I am:
      Piratey

I have a stand, maybe not what you want or need but am positive can be easily modified for what you want. It's already built, painted and in excellent condition.
      As far as if this is big enough dimension wise, I have no clue. I have stated my willingness to help you out if possible, just was curious of the deminsions you desired to see if the stand I have would work for you. If not, I'd prefer it go to someone who has a similar dimension need.
      Here are some pics. Stand was made for a 25g lagoon with a 30"x15"x15" sump underneath.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by Drama D View Post
      I have a stand, maybe not what you want or need but am positive can be easily modified for what you want. It's already built, painted and in excellent condition.
      As far as if this is big enough dimension wise, I have no clue. I have stated my willingness to help you out if possible, just was curious of the deminsions you desired to see if the stand I have would work for you. If not, I'd prefer it go to someone who has a similar dimension need.
      Here are some pics. Stand was made for a 25g lagoon with a 30"x15"x15" sump underneath.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
      Thank you! I actually have a stand. I'm looking to do something different, I want to have a couple of small cabinets built onto it for controllers and an ATO reservoir. Another forum member contacted me this morning and is taking a look at what I want. I don't a bunch of people all on the same project. If for some reason he can't or doesn't want to do it I'll reach out again. Thank you for reaching out.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information