• + Reply to Thread
    Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Sea and Reef Clown Fish Group Buy

Dr. Suess210 is offline Registered User
      My status is: “Reef Keep and
      Chill”

I am:
      Awesome

Here you go Jim, have a nice night. I wish you could have gotten the fish you wanted, but next time try to figure it out rather than feeling entitled.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moon doggy1 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Like I said, I do not hold you responsible, so I will send you back your money, my problem like i stated was with the guy who took the order, have you reached out to him? Is he going to make it right? Is he going to refund the money? remember he chose to to do this. I am not sure how I am suppose to figure it out, I place an order and it either gets filled or it does not, the person LA GUY accepted the money so he should accept the responsibility. Your responsibility is to try to make it right, did you contact this person and what did they say? If his answer is NO then I can live with it and move on. I do not need your money. So please accept the money I send back you, because if this keeps going on the fees will reduce the money to nothing. Thanks Jim

Dr. Suess210 is offline Registered User
      My status is: “Reef Keep and
      Chill”

I am:
      Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by moon doggy1 View Post
      Like I said, I do not hold you responsible, so I will send you back your money, my problem like i stated was with the guy who took the order, have you reached out to him? Is he going to make it right? Is he going to refund the money? remember he chose to to do this. I am not sure how I am suppose to figure it out, I place an order and it either gets filled or it does not, the person LA GUY accepted the money so he should accept the responsibility. Your responsibility is to try to make it right, did you contact this person and what did they say? If his answer is NO then I can live with it and move on. I do not need your money. So please accept the money I send back you, because if this keeps going on the fees will reduce the money to nothing. Thanks Jim
      Jim,

I would prefer to reimburse you and be done with this situation. I don’t know if I am going to be reimbursed yet or if I am going to get the fish, but the headache of trying to get the fish, then coordinate with you to pick them up or drop them off is not worth it to me. I would rather come out of pocket and figure it out the next time I go up there.

I am out of town until mid June, so it’s not happening anytime soon. Do not send me money back, because that will be a loss of your money at the end of the day, not mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moon doggy1 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Moved on.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information