Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Sea and Reef Clown Fish Group Buy

Dr. Suess210 is offline Registered User
      My status is: “Reef Keep and
      Chill”

I am:
      Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Kaifish View Post
      Do you know approximately what time she’ll be in the Oceanside area?
      About 5 pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chill”

I am:
      Awesome

I should have reached everybody. If not please text me.

Thanks for understanding everyone. I’m sorry this wasn’t more smooth

NoobReefer671 is offline Registered User
      My status is: All advice welcome..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Just wanted to say thank you to Jake and his girl. The fish are enjoying their 90g mansion all to themselves.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

sorinwilcox is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

I agree thank you so much!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

moon doggy1 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Unfornuaetly I had a difference experience I want to presence this with I want to thank Jake and his girl friend for the all the work that was done. Driving to LA from San Diego is a long trip.

So my problem is that I order 3 fish, Grade A DaVinci and a Neon Dottyback and a Orchid Dottyback, what I got was the Grade A DaVinci, but instead of the correct Dottybacks I received two stripped Dottybacks I have never seen this type of fish before. So my problem is if the wholesaller does not have the fish you want just don't put anything in the bag and say GOOD. Don't fill that particular order and refund the money but NO they kept the money and put two dudes in the bag, I only accepted one fish because I did not want Jake to get stuck with two fish he did not want as well.

So my thoughts are, going forward the person who filled the order owes me a Neon Dottyback and a Orchid Dottyback or 60 dollars not Jake. If they want the Stripped Dottyback they can have it. Maybe I will just put a Goldfish in the bag LOL. I hope that Jake and his girlfriend do not get mad I am not mad at you guys. I understand these things happen.

https://www.liveaquaria.com/product/1320/?pcatid=1320

Chill”

I am:
      Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by moon doggy1 View Post
      Unfornuaetly I had a difference experience I want to presence this with I want to thank Jake and his girl friend for the all the work that was done. Driving to LA from San Diego is a long trip.

So my problem is that I order 3 fish, Grade A DaVinci and a Neon Dottyback and a Orchid Dottyback, what I got was the Grade A DaVinci, but instead of the correct Dottybacks I received two stripped Dottybacks I have never seen this type of fish before. So my problem is if the wholesaller does not have the fish you want just don't put anything in the bag and say GOOD. Don't fill that particular order and refund the money but NO they kept the money and put two dudes in the bag, I only accepted one fish because I did not want Jake to get stuck with two fish he did not want as well.

So my thoughts are, going forward the person who filled the order owes me a Neon Dottyback and a Orchid Dottyback or 60 dollars not Jake. If they want the Stripped Dottyback they can have it. Maybe I will just put a Goldfish in the bag LOL. I hope that Jake and his girlfriend do not get mad I am not mad at you guys. I understand these things happen.

https://www.liveaquaria.com/product/1320/?pcatid=1320
      I understand how frustrating it all is. After waiting so long, reminding them so many times, and paying them, I would want exactly what I ordered as well.

I’m very sorry you didn’t get the fish you ordered. I can try to get them for you or I can reimburse you and wait for my refund from the company. They will not send it to you specifically. Remember they sent this to a fish store up in LA.

HOWEVER, I can not give you the dotty back you took for free, since I’m sure I will be charged for that at some point.

Chill”

I am:
      Awesome

Sea and Reef Clown Fish Group Buy

Quote Originally Posted by NoobReefer671 View Post
      Just wanted to say thank you to Jake and his girl. The fish are enjoying their 90g mansion all to themselves.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
      Beautiful tank man. I hope everyone enjoys the fish. I can’t wait to get home and see mine. I got 2 phantoms, and they sent me an extra Davinci, so that’s kinda cool lol

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Suess210 View Post
      I understand how frustrating it all is. After waiting so long, reminding them so many times, and paying them, I would want exactly what I ordered as well.

I’m very sorry you didn’t get the fish you ordered. I can try to get them for you or I can reimburse you and wait for my refund from the company. They will not send it to you specifically. Remember they sent this to a fish store up in LA.

HOWEVER, I can not give you the dotty back you took for free, since I’m sure I will be charged for that at some point.

I am glad this came off the way I wanted and that you are not mad, I will keep the stripped dotty back and I have already paid, so you can sell the other one or keep it, no difference. I would appreciated it if you can on my behalf try to get what was promised. Thanks again

CardiacXray is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Wanted to say thank you to Jake for orchestrating this order for everyone including myself even with obstacles that were thrown his way. Also wanted to give a special thanks to Sunny, Jake’s girlfriend who’s drove up to LA and back to San Diego to get the fish.
      My Black Storms are getting acclimated to my tanks water and will soon be in their new home

Chill”

I am:
      Awesome

You’re welcome everyone. I’m happy to do it when Everyone can be understanding and respectful.

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Ok guys, this is my order and everyone who has paid is checked off. I am about to send the money now. Just waiting for this last payment and it’s going through.

Hello, it has been about 2 weeks since the the pickup and like before I want to thank you for all the work you did, but there is a but, I paid for a DaVinci Grade A and a neon Dottyback and a Orchid Dottyback, your contact, did the fulfill the order correctly I was given two Back Strip Dottybacks instead of the fish I ordered and paid for. Your contact should of the fulfilled that part of the order and refunded the money, you stated that it was not WSIWYG BUT you also did not say it was a Grab Bag either. So your contact still owes me 60 dollars or a Neon Dottyback and Orchid Dottyback, I've have a friend that goes down that area in LA and he can pick up my fish when they are ready.

So it has been two weeks, I would like to know what will be done? Would everyone be happy if they paid for Black Storms and received Oscellars Clown fish instead? you know because he was out of the Black Storms. You are the one in charge of the group buy and know who you were in contact with, so it is your responsibility to get your man behind the curtain to make it right. My Dottybacks are about as common as they come, they are always in stock or going to restocked. It would so much easier if the guy did fulfill the order and refund the money but HE DID NOT DO THAT. So let me know what will be done?

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

I appreciate it, but I do not hold you personally responsible, I get it with Group Buys, I've had done them as well, but your guy did the order so he is responsible. I paid for 3 fish and kept two. I did not want the Black Strip Dottyback.

Chill”

I am:
      Awesome

I appreciate it, but I do not hold you personally responsible, I get it with Group Buys, I've had done them as well, but your guy did the order so he is responsible. I paid for 3 fish and kept two. I did not want the Black Strip Dottyback.
      Jim, first of all let me apologize one last time for what happened. I am not going to continue to do so from this point on. However, I will clarify something because you are clearly not understanding where I’m coming from.

The fish are not coming in. I am not going to do an order with him again, and I do not feel like dealing with him any longer. The fact that he screwed up so much pissed me off

Now I told you very specifically before you took the striped dotty back that you could have either a full refund, or you could have both striped dottybacks with a $30 refund.

You CHOSE to take a dotty back (after I had explained this to you MULTIPLE times), therefore you are not entitled to a full refund. I am going to refund you $45. If you did not want the fish, you should not have taken it. I told you that there was no pressure to take it.

Now, respectfully, next time you want to discuss something, maybe you should try texting or calling me. My number is posted.
      I am not in a rush to go up to la for any reason because I am out of town and won’t be back for a few weeks. We all have things going on with this quantum’s and shut down.

Chill”

I am:
      Awesome

I told you very specifically, if you want to take a fish, I will NOT give you a full refund. Then I waited for you to tell me what you wanted to do and work out the details.

Instead you felt entitled to receive the fish you ordered even though I said they would not come in. It’s just not happening, but as you said, it is my responsibility to make sure it gets handled, so I will refund you $45 and call it a day. I apologize that you are unhappy with the situation, but maybe next time you will take the time to listen and discuss the situation, rather than assuming you are entitled to get the fish that did not come in.

Chill”

I am:
      Awesome

It would so much easier if the guy did fulfill the order and refund the money but HE DID NOT DO THAT. So let me know what will be done?
      You want him to fulfill the order AND refund you? That’s funny, but that’s not happening. You’re owed a partial refund at best.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information