• Tired
  • + Reply to Thread

Thread: Telecommuting and quarantine

knightnsd is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Tired

Telecommuting and quarantine

How is everyone passing their time? I am working remotely followed by working on my pond and hoping the leopard frogs and painted turtles reproduce. Thank you Josh Kennedy for helping clean the pond! Moving that bench-rock was not possible without your help and it is a great place to have a beer or fish from.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
      Last edited by knightnsd; 03-30-2020 at 12:05 PM.

PatientZero is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

I'm one of the few people at my work. I'm a chemist for one of the big pharma companies. We were told timelines would stay 'essentially the same' and we can work from home 'whenever possible', but I still have to come into the lab every day.

dizzyjay is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Binging River Monsters & developing a love hate relationship for Jeremy Wade.

Kris is offline Registered User
      My status is: End of the journey

I am:
      Tired

I took the day off specifically so I could avoid creating a "Telecommute Work Plan" (TWP) for my week. Recently I've planted our garden, thinned the peaches, hung a new light fixture (the old one failed). I need to go do some garage cleaning and tank maintenance but I'm busy doing the same things I did last week when I was busy working at home.
      My boss called a few minutes after 0900 asking why I had not provided him with my TWP. He apologized for calling when I reminded him that I had taken Monday & Tuesday off.

Nice pond, btw.

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Tired

Quote Originally Posted by PatientZero View Post
      I'm one of the few people at my work. I'm a chemist for one of the big pharma companies. We were told timelines would stay 'essentially the same' and we can work from home 'whenever possible', but I still have to come into the lab every day.
      That sucks, my wife is in your spot.. or worse at the hospital, same hours, same pay, but around sick people all day.
      Last edited by knightnsd; 03-30-2020 at 05:15 PM.

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Tired

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
      I took the day off specifically so I could avoid creating a "Telecommute Work Plan" (TWP) for my week. Recently I've planted our garden, thinned the peaches, hung a new light fixture (the old one failed). I need to go do some garage cleaning and tank maintenance but I'm busy doing the same things I did last week when I was busy working at home.
      My boss called a few minutes after 0900 asking why I had not provided him with my TWP. He apologized for calling when I reminded him that I had taken Monday & Tuesday off.

Nice pond, btw.
      Thank you, I had to build a shade structure over the creek as the summers have been hotter and the pond temp was getting tough on the fish as they acted like a solar heating system. Now I am rescaping the creek with rocks, plants and trees to avoid the rocks becoming a heating system in the summer once again.

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Tired

Quote Originally Posted by dizzyjay View Post
      Binging River Monsters & developing a love hate relationship for Jeremy Wade.
      I didn't like that guy at first but guess his show and personality grew on me.

Tonyreeffish is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Haha What kind of fish you fishing for in your pond? Catfish? Barbless hooks only I assume. That's awesome though! And Jeremy Wade is one lucky dude. Talk about what a great deal he has going!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Tired

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyreeffish View Post
      Haha What kind of fish you fishing for in your pond? Catfish? Barbless hooks only I assume. That's awesome though! And Jeremy Wade is one lucky dude. Talk about what a great deal he has going!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
      I had RB trout in there after catching some tiny ones at Cuyamaca years ago and you could not release them back into the lake, they grew into large trout and started shredding the koi so they are gone. Then I had some blue and channels cats and crappie till the heat got them years ago and only the crappy and a baby bass that was mixed in with some feeder minnows survived and my koi, frogs, cray fish and turtles are around now.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information