I pretty much never do this but I am so impressed by it, I kinda had to share. So the version I purchased was the 500w. My tank is a 70gal with a 30gal sump. Obviously total tank volume 100gal. The thermostat on my last heater broke and I had to replace it immediately. Went on amazon and looked at a a few and decided to take a little risk and purchase this one. It was only $60 and didn’t have a ton of reviews. I am really glad I did.

It has a very small footprint (about 10in) for the watts and comes with a protective sleeve over the actual heater

It also has a digital controller that is very simple and very easy to use with a large display and also comes with a temperature prob that is separate from the actual heater.

I have been watching it very closely for the past week and I have to say that the best part about it is the accuracy. I have it set at 78 degrees and the display is within .2 of the set temp. (Night 77.8 night and day 78.2). It is very well built, doesn’t feel cheap and so far very accurate. If you are in need of a heater, I highly recommend it. If you have any more questions don’t hesitate to ask.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk