Hello all!

As it turns out I need to sell my tank and stand as well. The stand is really nice, made of real wood, not press-board. It's stained and espresso color, I got it from Pets Inc about 7 years ago.

There is a door in the left end to slide the sump in and out, and the back is soundproofed using acoustic board, and the doors have acoustic paneling on them to keep it dead silent. I'm including the 29G sump which has room for a fuge, Skimmer section and small return section, it's meant to be used with an autotopoff. It's drilled for an external pump, but that is currently capped off and I used an internal one.

It also has a ghost overflow which has 3 1" drains serves. This is perfect for a bean animal overflow to keep the drain lines quiet.

The canopy has a 4 bulb T5 retro, which did a fantastic job lighting my reef. Here you can see 15 months of coral growth in a 30 second timelapse using this setup:
https://youtu.be/bF6C57aTDEo

I need it gone in the next couple weeks, I'm draining and cleaning it today so it will be available for pickup as early as tomorrow.

Here is the system from before the break down.
IMG_0686 by Wiskey2727, on Flickr

I'm asking $300, but I'm also open to offers.

IMG_6791 by Wiskey2727, on Flickr

IMG_6788 by Wiskey2727, on Flickr

IMG_6790 by Wiskey2727, on Flickr

IMG_6792 by Wiskey2727, on Flickr

I'm also happy to sell the skimmer with it, or pumps, or make a package deal. Let me know.

Thank you!
James