Anyone have any significant experience with the Neptune Trident? I would like your thoughts on using a Calcium reactor vs dosing wether it’s manual or peristaltic pump injected. Is this equipment worth the money for the reduction of anxiety and tank stability? It seems companies are making things easier for reefers but at the same time, making them dependent on equipment. One of the benefits I received from club meetings was the introductions from putting a face to a screen name, stories of personal experience and the occasional manufacturers reps coming and explaining their product. Knowledge is key when making a wise choice in maintaining a closed environment. The investment in livestock must be protected with either manual labor done personally or a service paid for. There is no insurance available other than personal knowledge and understanding of ones investment. The only insurance is proper testing and adjustments of tank levels. My biggest triumph was many years ago when I finally incorporated an ATO. But I was not well enough informed on what all I should be testing. Seems like this piece of equipment being integrated in a high end controller helps provide some assurance, and a slight insurance that your investment is in proper care. Thoughts? I’m of old school ways of using a reactor but recent discussion has a split consensus of which route to go. In using a reactor, how do you maintain calcium, alkalinity, magnesium and Ph?