Thread: Considerate reefers

Threaded View

Dr. Suess210 is offline Premium Member
      My status is: “Reef Keep and
      Chill”

I am:
      Awesome

Considerate reefers

I’m not going to call people out on this site. I know many people make money on here as a side business and I won’t try to bash them as they do to the other guys on here, but I will say this: as a community I love that we can all be really great people and (as someone recently said to me) “fish friends.”

There are always some guys we won’t get along with that others will. I have personally been called a flake because I am extremely busy trying to run my own small business (not reef related). In that instance I offered to place a deposit on what I was buying in order for it to be held for me, but I was somehow still a flake? 😂
      In another instance I have had negative dealings with one person on multiple occasions. I feel that my naivety and inexperience was taken advantage of, but I still haven’t called them out here as they do to many others. (Hint: don’t bother people at 2 in the morning when they never explicitly called you out or gave any indication that you are the person they had a bad experience with 🤦🏽&#128514.

But for the most part I have met really great people that have helped me and others that I hope to have helped as well . I have made friends and appreciate the assistance that others gave me when I needed it (Danny and Derek).

What I am hoping to communicate with everyone who reads this is that we should all take a little more time to make sure we are considerate of the people who we interact with on this site. That we don’t take advantage of them (especially newbies), and we pay it forward when possible. I feel that SDR is much more than a place to sell things and make a quick buck, it’s a way to keep our community thriving and educate people who start where we all once were.

And while I have everyone’s attention, become premium members. Let’s promote that section a little more and help the site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Last edited by Dr. Suess210; 02-09-2021 at 01:33 AM.

Thread Information