• Tired
  • + Reply to Thread

Thread: LF chaeto

UCLA.irie is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

LF chaeto

Hello I just moved my IM 50 lagoon from Davis Ca to San Diego. I consider myself a pretty good tank mover and have moved setup tanks this distance before but due to a truck SNAFU i was delayed an extra 12 hours. I have had massive die off mainly of euphilia (four colonies of frog spawn two torches a YWG and lots of softies.) Sold most sps prior to moving and havent been able to locate the remaining. Anyway I ended up tossing all my fuge rubble and various macro algae. Need to get a nice established ball to help out my mandarins. Please message me if you can meet at Scripps water (if don't have my car down here yet for a few more days) w any macro I'll be very grateful and will try and help you out in the future I've been loving reefing for a long time and am finally back in SD!

nanoreef1 is offline Registered User
      My status is: 83Reefs

I am:
      Amused

Quote Originally Posted by UCLA.irie View Post
      Hello I just moved my IM 50 lagoon from Davis Ca to San Diego. I consider myself a pretty good tank mover and have moved setup tanks this distance before but due to a truck SNAFU i was delayed an extra 12 hours. I have had massive die off mainly of euphilia (four colonies of frog spawn two torches a YWG and lots of softies.) Sold most sps prior to moving and havent been able to locate the remaining. Anyway I ended up tossing all my fuge rubble and various macro algae. Need to get a nice established ball to help out my mandarins. Please message me if you can meet at Scripps water (if don't have my car down here yet for a few more days) w any macro I'll be very grateful and will try and help you out in the future I've been loving reefing for a long time and am finally back in SD!
      Awesome welcome to San Diego!
      Post some pics of your tank when in settles please. Dying to see one. Really want this tank to be my next tank purchase. I would totally help you on that but I dont have a fuge my tank is aio.

Good luck! Again welcome!

Sent from my LM-G710 using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information