So the wife and I have decided we need to be closer to family and are moving to Spring Valley from campo. Having a 6 month old and living an hour to the closest hospital just made the decision even easier.

So for the time being I have set up a 40g AIO at my inlaws house during the transition. So I am downsizing from a 180 with sump that i literally just set up 3 months ago to this AIO. Good news is I'm loving the switch bad news is i dont have as much room as I'd like.

I ended up buying a new cobalt aquatics 40g AIO. Which I couldn't be happier with. The craftsmanship is amazing.

I am going to keep everything stock on this tank I think. No skimmer but I will have one on hand just in case. I bought an Amazon Full Spectrum LED light to start off with but might switch in the near future. It is a MICMOL 72w 36". Its fully programmable with lighting effects (when I want it too). I used cycled rock with new live black sand so I can pretty much stock right away. It's been up and running for 3 weeks now. Just put corals in Monday 4/15.

Here's a FTS and some corals.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk