It seems ALOT of misinformation has been spewed upon the boards about us during our days running MAX, and of course that can be expected given the highly competitive nature that existed between RAP and us.

However, having been in this hobby since year 2000, one cannot help but interact with fellow collegues from time to time. In actuality, those times have been quite frequent over the years, sometmes selling things, but most often (FAR more often) involved helping people on their various plumbing projects, acrylic fab, RO/DI builds, etc. etc. and 99% of the time on a volunteer basis. Heck, I can't remember details but I yanked the MAX trailer out of storage and helped someone move an entire saltwater aquarium system from Orange county to Coron a. He made money on the sale, I merely helped out.
There was a time and place when most of us did this for each other; it was the norm, not the exception.....but I understand the times Things change, not for the better or worse, they just change.

But one thing that does knaw away at you, is misinformation. People wanting to impress other people with the LEAST amount of effort, and what better way to do that than to sit behind a keyboard and tippidy-tap away on some anomynous keyboard?

HENCE MY CHALLENGE TO ALL INVOLVED:
EVERYONE who has ever dealt with me FACE-TO-FACE on ANYTHING Whatsoever......
Please pipe in and let us know your experience

Now, I've been out of the loop these past few years there are certainly plenty of experiences prior to 2016 or so. The MAIN Common Denominator, however, that is most perplexing to me is......I cant remember a single negative transaction, trade, or experience in the nearly 20 years of being in this hobby! Now if YOU do remember such a thing happening, I want to hear about it and post here for all to see! I am not talking about MAX business transactions, I'm talking about MADMAX, the hobbyist. My real name is Kevin Adams, btw, as most already know. I want to see if there has EVER been a disgruntled hobbyist in my past.
Please be honest, that's all I ask.