New Page 2

 

Welcome to SDR!

  • Amused
  • Angry
  • Annoyed
  • Awesome
  • Bemused
  • Cocky
  • Cool
  • Crazy
  • Crying
  • Down
  • Drunk
  • Embarraded
  • Enraged
  • Friendly
  • Geeky
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Hungry
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • + Reply to Thread
    Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Results 1 to 15 of 21

    Thread: Purple Striped Mummy Eye [emoji304]

    1. #1
      OCDreef's Avatar
      OCDreef is offline Premium Member
      Enter Status Here..
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Location
      Bay Ho/Clairemont
      Posts
      711

      Purple Striped Mummy Eye

      Hey guys, I finally fragged this guy bcuz he was getting too large for my sand bed again. $150 or I'll trade for a gold torch frag if you got one.

      Frag is about 3" in diameter





      I've seen mummy eyes produce spots but I don't think I've ever seen another mummy eye that has done this and its overall brightness is off the charts. If you've been over to my place then you know what I'm talking about. Great growth, even in a low nutrient, high light sps geared tank.

      Text 6194171469 or Pm serious offers only please.

    2. #2
      Carlo_oz's Avatar
      Carlo_oz is offline Premium Member
      Enter Status Here..
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Location
      Vista
      Posts
      710
      Bad ass pice Jonás !!!!!


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    3. #3
      OCDreef's Avatar
      OCDreef is offline Premium Member
      Enter Status Here..
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Location
      Bay Ho/Clairemont
      Posts
      711
      Quote Originally Posted by Carlo_oz View Post
      Bad ass pice Jonás !!!!!


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Thanks bro

    4. #4
      Carlo_oz's Avatar
      Carlo_oz is offline Premium Member
      Enter Status Here..
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Location
      Vista
      Posts
      710
      Quote Originally Posted by OCDreef View Post
      Thanks bro
      Am so tempted to pick this up. Only thing is that I already pick up A pice from you lol.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    5. #5
      OCDreef's Avatar
      OCDreef is offline Premium Member
      Enter Status Here..
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Location
      Bay Ho/Clairemont
      Posts
      711
      Quote Originally Posted by Carlo_oz View Post
      Am so tempted to pick this up. Only thing is that I already pick up A pice from you lol.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Yeah bro, no duplicates allowed 🤣


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    6. #6
      Kris.C is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..
       
      I am:
      Geeky
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Location
      Point Loma
      Posts
      206
      Quote Originally Posted by OCDreef View Post
      Hey guys, I finally fragged this guy bcuz he was getting too large for my sand bed again. $150 or I'll trade for a gold torch frag if you got one.

      Frag is about 3" in diameter





      I've seen mummy eyes produce spots but I don't think I've ever seen another mummy eye that has done this and its overall brightness is off the charts. If you've been over to my place then you know what I'm talking about. Great growth, even in a low nutrient, high light sps geared tank.

      Text 6194171469 or Pm serious offers only please.
      This thing is super nice, it’s catchier then some rainbow chalices I’ve seen. Someone needs to snag this asap lol

    7. #7
      cboltsd's Avatar
      cboltsd is offline Premium Member
      Enter Status Here..
       
      I am:
      Set you mood here...
       
      Join Date
      Feb 2016
      Location
      Chula Vista
      Posts
      1,164
      Beautiful frag man! One of my favorite chalices you have, really stands out in the crowd. I'm glad i have a piece of it already.

      Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

    8. #8
      Kris.C is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..
       
      I am:
      Geeky
       
      Join Date
      Jun 2016
      Location
      Point Loma
      Posts
      206
      Quote Originally Posted by Carlo_oz View Post
      Am so tempted to pick this up. Only thing is that I already pick up A pice from you lol.


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      I was thinking the same thing .. i wanna frag this out and glue all the pieces on my back wall to and let it grow down like a box of melting crayolas ..

    9. #9
      OCDreef's Avatar
      OCDreef is offline Premium Member
      Enter Status Here..
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Location
      Bay Ho/Clairemont
      Posts
      711

      Purple Striped Mummy Eye 🌈

      Quote Originally Posted by cboltsd View Post
      Beautiful frag man! One of my favorite chalices you have, really stands out in the crowd. I'm glad i have a piece of it already.

      Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
      Thank you Clint, that's too kind brutha

    10. #10
      OCDreef's Avatar
      OCDreef is offline Premium Member
      Enter Status Here..
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Location
      Bay Ho/Clairemont
      Posts
      711

      Purple Striped Mummy Eye 🌈

      Quote Originally Posted by Kris.C View Post
      I was thinking the same thing .. i wanna frag this out and glue all the pieces on my back wall to and let it grow down like a box of melting crayolas ..
      😂😆😊 Haha that would b pretty dope Kris. Thanks
      Last edited by OCDreef; 03-14-2019 at 07:34 PM.

    11. #11
      CyberGuy is offline Premium Member
      Enter Status Here..
       
      I am:
      Awesome
       
      Join Date
      Sep 2006
      Location
      Mira Mesa, San Diego
      Posts
      1,137
      Is it still available? I PM'ed you earlier.

    12. #12
      OCDreef's Avatar
      OCDreef is offline Premium Member
      Enter Status Here..
       
      I am:
      Hungry
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2017
      Location
      Bay Ho/Clairemont
      Posts
      711
      Quote Originally Posted by CyberGuy View Post
      Is it still available? I PM'ed you earlier.
      Sorry man, my pm's only just loaded for me a couple minutes ago on my tapatalk. Yeah it's PENDING for trade until tomorrow but i'll update if it doesn't happen for some reason. Thanks


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    13. #13
      Carlo_oz's Avatar
      Carlo_oz is offline Premium Member
      Enter Status Here..
       
      I am:
      Happy
       
      Join Date
      May 2015
      Location
      Vista
      Posts
      710
      Quote Originally Posted by Kris.C View Post
      I was thinking the same thing .. i wanna frag this out and glue all the pieces on my back wall to and let it grow down like a box of melting crayolas ..
      That sounds like a kick ass idea !!


      Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    14. #14
      Duke4130 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..
       
      I am:
      Set you mood here...
       
      Join Date
      Apr 2011
      Location
      CHULA VISTA
      Posts
      2,402
      Damn all these people have a piece and I don't??? LOL

      Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

    15. #15
      PacMan_619 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..
       
      I am:
      Set you mood here...
       
      Join Date
      Jan 2019
      Posts
      48
      Any left?

      Sent from my SM-T837V using Tapatalk

    + Reply to Thread

    Thread Information

    Users Browsing this Thread

    There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

       

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts