• Hungry
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • + Reply to Thread

Thread: Hiring for aquatics installation technicians and fabricators NOW!

calreef18 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Hiring for aquatics installation technicians and fabricators NOW!

Hi guys,

I'm hiring for my installation team at my company. Please see below and link for applications and please reference Calvin Javier (myself) in your resume. Thanks!

Aquatic Filtration Systems Installer and Service Technician

Do you like to travel? Do you have a passion for building systems and seeing them come to completion in the field? Can you relocate to San Diego?

Southern California/San Diego manufacturing firm with world-wide sales of research equipment for aquatic species is hiring for its installation and technical service team. The installation technician will fabricate and install filtration and monitoring systems for high end aquatics holding equipment. Travel mainly in the U.S. and Canada up to two weeks per month with some international travel possible. We are seeking dynamic individuals who wish to work in a varied and fast-paced setting locally and statewide.

Essential job duties:
      FABRICATION:
      • Will fabricate high quality PVC piping systems, pumping systems, filtration modules, and learn how to troubleshoot them
      • Must be able to work well with hands, read blue print drawings, and follow directions accurately
      • Detail oriented individual who can work efficiently and quickly
      SERVICE:
      • Frequent travel to customers' research facilities to perform installation, service and maintenance both locally and out of town.
      • Technician will also train the professionals at the research facilities to operate and service their systems including dosing, monitoring, and filtration components

BACKGROUND:
      • Knowledge in aquatic husbandry, experience in aquaculture or high-end aquariums
      • Candidates with a degree in Biology or Aquaculture, Experience in Fish Farming, Fish Husbandry, and construction of Fish Facilities a plus.
      • Must be familiar with most hand tools, be able to read blueprints
      • Must have good communication skills, a team player personality, and be adaptable to change with a positive attitude. Must be punctual and dependable.

PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:
      Must be able to lift 50 pounds. Must be able to perform a mixture of bending, squatting, kneeling, and standing for the shift. Must be able to wear respirator when needed and have no breathing difficulties.

Candidate must have valid passport for international travel.

Hours: Monday - Friday 7:00 - 3:30 with outside travel up to 2 weeks per month
      Benefits: Health, Dental, Life, Vacation, Holidays, Sick Leave, Retirement Plan, travel perks.

Drug Free Employer - Pre Employment Drug Screening Required
      Equal Opportunity Employer - Operating under an Affirmative Action Program

RESPOND WITH RESUME/ AQUATICS FILTRATION INSTALLER IN SUBJECT LINE

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/...828750169.html
      Last edited by calreef18; 10-31-2019 at 01:00 PM.

calreef18 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Hi guys, with the increased business we've been having lately I am looking for a few new people to add to our team. Please see link to apply:

Aquatic Filtration Systems Installer and Service Technician
      https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/mnu/7010200524.html

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information