Can someone help with this? I tried the neptune forum, neptune support, ecotech...crazy that I can't get a straight answer. I just installed the WXM module on Apex and have programmed my lights in apex. But I am not sure if the "intensity" level I had as per Ecosmart Live is the same that I have programmed in Apex. This questions is really for someone that has actually done this. When I set my lights in Ecosmart Live I adjust the spectrum sliders, brightness and the orange bar to get to the intensity level (the level you see when you scroll over each point). In Ecosmart live I could get 66 % at the hights (green bar at 100%). I could not go higher becuase I was not using the full % of each spectrum.

In Apex, you adjust the spectrum you want and the "power". I have done the same exact set up in Apex as I had in Ecosmart Live. However, now I can go much higher on "power" in Apex. This makes me think that the number I see in Apex is not the same "intensity" number. For those that have done this, does this make sense?

BAsically, I want to have the same PAR and settings in Apex as I had programmed in Ecosmart Live. If you have done this, you must know what I am talking about.

Thanks

FYI - this is the thread in Neptune Forum that got no where -
https://forum.neptunesystems.com/sho...622#post157622