• Tired

Thread: Burundi Frontosa adults + more

Threaded View

Lindsey23 is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Burundi Frontosa adults + more

All fish SOLD, aquarium now for sale http://www.sdreefs.com/forums/showth...ock-background
      I am getting out of the hobby, and have 11 Burundi for sale, ranging from around 4-10". The few on the smaller side were fry that survived somehow in my tank and grew up. I have never removed fry but the group has produced them many times. I was told when I originally bought them they were F1, and at least two of the older ones are males, 4-5 are definitely females. I am not good at sexing but I have seen 4 holding at one time before. I also have:

1 white Calvus, around 4" SOLD
      2 clown loaches, 5" SOLD
      2 beautiful male F1 Placidochromis Phenochilua Tanzania around 6-7", starting to get a good amount of spots on them. SOLD

Aside from the Phenos ($50 each) I really don't know what to ask as far as prices so I'll accept anything that sounds fair. One of the male Fronts has damage to his tail from when he was a juvenile, otherwise a nice healthy fish, but I'll let him go for free with purchase. All of these fish except maybe the Calvus need at least 125 gallon tank, so please only respond if you have a large enough tank.

Note: I will also be selling my 180 gallon tank with 3D rock background once the fish are gone.

Last edited by Lindsey23; 05-12-2019 at 08:17 PM.

Thread Information