• Hungry
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • + Reply to Thread

Thread: just bought a aquamax prism 900 who knows how to set this up and how much to come ove

prinsdi is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

just bought a aquamax prism 900 who knows how to set this up and how much to come ove

my service guy tried to set up and failed write back or call me 1-619-734-6645

crabbysd is offline Registered User
      My status is: Damp to the armpit

I am:
      Geeky

What exactly is the issue? What part of SD are you in?

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

im not computer super smart it wants the intensity /what k i want the lights on at

Quote Originally Posted by crabbysd View Post
      What exactly is the issue? What part of SD are you in?
      what time . I always had light timer never had high tech ds I live in spring valley if you or some1 you know is up on these I will pay my acros are in the dark

Drama D is offline Registered User
      My status is: Uncertain

I am:
      Piratey

crabbysd is offline Registered User
      My status is: Damp to the armpit

I am:
      Geeky

Im in sdsu area on colledge. If you know how to set the ramp and and intensity on the controller(basic button pushing) I can help from here first. Basically, set the blues to come on when you first get out of bed or see the tank. set the blues to go off at the time you like. set the whites to come on(and go off) an hour after the blues. set the whites to go off one hour (or 1,5 or 2 hrs) before you want the blues to go off. Set a peak time , about six hours. Like 10 am to 4 pm. for the peak time set a color ratio you like. lets take a guess on the %, its a high light tank (acros) so 65% blues max and whatever looks good (the ratio) thats pretty. That low % is probably to acclimate to the new light spectrum. (my total photo period is literally 6am - 930pm because of the lower intensity) What light did you used to have and how high above the tank and % if it was leds. Ill look at your lights specs and see whats there to get the levels close.. Ill send you a text too..

Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

ok you sound like you know this im 6 miles away from sd state

Quote Originally Posted by crabbysd View Post
      Im in sdsu area on colledge. If you know how to set the ramp and and intensity on the controller(basic button pushing) I can help from here first. Basically, set the blues to come on when you first get out of bed or see the tank. set the blues to go off at the time you like. set the whites to come on(and go off) an hour after the blues. set the whites to go off one hour (or 1,5 or 2 hrs) before you want the blues to go off. Set a peak time , about six hours. Like 10 am to 4 pm. for the peak time set a color ratio you like. lets take a guess on the %, its a high light tank (acros) so 65% blues max and whatever looks good (the ratio) thats pretty. That low % is probably to acclimate to the new light spectrum. (my total photo period is literally 6am - 930pm because of the lower intensity) What light did you used to have and how high above the tank and % if it was leds. Ill look at your lights specs and see whats there to get the levels close.. Ill send you a text too..
      could you come over and set it up and tell me what to pay you and a good day and time

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information