So recently I have heard from a couple people that have dealt with a member that has offered lower amounts than fair, confirmed price agreed then shows up short changed, shows up with larger bill than needed to try and get the lower price.

Not going to put a name out there but It's a small community and the solid refers all spread word to one another. So burn one bridge you end up burning them all. The member will know who he is, but take it as a word of advice rather than a personal attack. We are all going to he around for a while so try to do better as a fellow reefer. There's other people who have done these things before but it just gets old at a point.

As it is, we live in San Diego aka SDCheaps as we don't like paying anything near retail and we never do pay it. So enjoy it.

We all love deals and we all love hookups but when offered not forced or tricked into.

My issue I got a low price I countered, we agreed. After I spent 30+minutes catching a fish I pulled everything out of my tank and made a mess in the tank doing it. Member shows up with less than agreed offers PayPal, I accept then goes on with a friendly plea for the lower price. I know he could tell I wasn't happy but I was already irritated the fish killed another fish and I spent all that time catching it.

So in the end I sold it but probably won't do business again.

Another member had a coral for sale and for the size it was pretty damn sweet price. The member offered a a low price for it because he lived far away... just cause you don't live nearby doesn't mean the value of an item changes.

Another member agreed upon a price and when member showed up without the proper change, a king for the lower price then offering to pay the difference another time. He ended up adding things to the. Purchase as cash and trade to cover difference.

Things like this are simply uncool. Being honest and sticking to your word or agreements goes a long way in this hobby. Best of luck to you and hope you realize this can lead to people just ignoring you completely, even when you actually are willing to pay full asking price.