• Hungry
  • Piratey
  • Poorly
  • Sad
  • Shy
  • Sneaky
  • Tired
  • + Reply to Thread

Thread: FS-x2 Pen-Plax Cascade 1000 Canister Filters and x1 Fluval 5-10 planted LED Light

Downfall is offline Registered User
      Enter Status Here..

I am:
      Set you mood here...

Sold

Yes, Everything listed is included for one low price.

For sale I have (2) Penn-plax Cascade 1000 Canister Aquarium Filters up to 100 gallons each.

(Is a great set up, but I decided to go with two Fluval C4 HOB filters. I just cannot physically maintenance a Cannister filter do to my disability.)

(1) I bought this brand new and used for about four months. I cleaned it and boxed it back up, great condition. Everything included. I used this on a fresh water 40g tank.

(1) I bought brand new as back-up, (planned to use it later on a new tank I never got around to) I ran the motor on my established canister setup for a few days to verify it worked, then boxed it back up, like new.(Only used motor to verify in good working order, everything else in box is brand new in box)

(1) fresh/salt water aquarium Fluval 5-10 gallon LED Plant light was used for approximately two months. Like new. You will have to buy Double sided heavy duty tape or similar as I used the double sided tape that came with it to attach the light to my mini aquarium.

I completely understand if you would like to meet somewhere to verify electric items work, condition, etc.

Located by La Mesa/Lemon Grove. Pick-up only (no shipping). Can meet as far north as Clairmount Mesa to complete sale.

SOLD*******$60.00 cash for everything.

Please. PM with questions.
      Last edited by Downfall; 05-24-2018 at 04:24 PM. Reason: Sold

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information